Author Topic: UPS grounded all of its planes  (Read 692 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
UPS grounded all of its planes
« on: September 11, 2014, 03:10:42 AM »
On 9/11/14 due to "possible computer issues." Smells like a credible threat of a compromised plane to me. http://www.fly.faa.gov/adv/advADB.jsp
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Re: UPS grounded all of its planes
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 04:05:20 AM »
Great. I'm awake waiting for my 4:30 car to ewr.
The earth can wait to implode till I get to Hawaii.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 04:26:14 AM »
Seems to me I recall there have been hijacked cargo planes recently... like the last year or so.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 05:07:39 AM »
I wonder if the sailboat parts I ordered yesterday and paid 2 day air on so I could fix my boat this weekend were FedEx or UPS?  :facepalm:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 05:53:42 AM »
Zero lines at security. Fastest ever through terminal c ever. Is that a sign no one is flying?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 06:56:38 AM »
Looks like the FAA page changes. This might work.

[barf][url http://www.fly.faa.gov/adv/adv_otherdis.jsp?advn=10&adv_date=09112014&facId=DCC&title=UPS+GROUND+STOP&titleDate=09/11/14[/url]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 06:57:51 AM »
Looks like the FAA page changes. This might work.

[barf][url http://www.fly.faa.gov/adv/adv_otherdis.jsp?advn=10&adv_date=09112014&facId=DCC&title=UPS+GROUND+STOP&titleDate=09/11/14[/url]

Based on that it was only for an hour and 15 minutes or so.  Over and done with.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!