Author Topic: Smallpox appears in Pennsylvania  (Read 909 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Smallpox appears in Pennsylvania
« on: November 17, 2021, 11:18:31 PM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Smallpox appears in Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 11:33:56 PM »
Anybody seen Fauci?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 01:00:14 AM »
Wonder if anyone will use the opportunity to do gain of function research, just to find out how bad smallpox might be if more evolved!  :facepalm:
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 07:06:02 AM »
And da pox has been reported in Maryland!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/monkeypox-case-reported-in-maryland/

OK, monkey pox, but still... POX!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 10:23:38 AM »
Wonder if anyone will use the opportunity to do gain of function research, just to find out how bad smallpox might be if more evolved!  :facepalm:
I am sure we are funding it somewhere.   [tinfoil]
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 10:29:38 AM »
Didn't the soviets do a bunch of smallpox based biological weapons research in the cold war?  Wonder how much of that program got safely dismantled after 91.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 10:40:06 AM »
I am sure we are funding it somewhere.   [tinfoil]

Fauci's probably been burning up the phone trying to get ahold of the vials.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2021, 10:47:12 AM »
Three masks will stop it
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »
Didn't the soviets do a bunch of smallpox based biological weapons research in the cold war?  Wonder how much of that program got safely dismantled after 91.

They did, according to Dr. Ken Alibek, a director of the Soviet biowar program who defected to the US in 1992.  He and other leading experts on Soviet/Russian bio and chem warfare experts believe that research is ongoing to this day, despite treaties.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2021, 03:45:04 PM »
no enemy of the USA  would ever dream of using humans as biological weapons by giving them easily spreadable
contagions and mixing them in with illegal aliens 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2021, 08:22:30 PM »
There must have been some intel because around 2006 or so us military types all got that vaccine whether we liked it or not. And I did, see thread about trusting government. Always felt like it was Joe Isuzu telling me the only smallpox in the world was in super secret secure labs. Guess I am in a small minority of forty somethings that have that vaccine. 2000 people on a ship. Bloody bandaids everywhere, especially showers, for weeks.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2021, 10:22:02 PM »
There must have been some intel because around 2006 or so us military types all got that vaccine whether we liked it or not. And I did, see thread about trusting government. Always felt like it was Joe Isuzu telling me the only smallpox in the world was in super secret secure labs. Guess I am in a small minority of forty somethings that have that vaccine. 2000 people on a ship. Bloody bandaids everywhere, especially showers, for weeks.

2003 for my smallpox stick on the USS Iwo Jima.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 08:07:11 AM »
CDC says after 3-5 years of being vaccinated you probably need a booster, for long term protection.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 11:21:38 AM »
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582304-cdc-no-trace-of-virus-causing-smallpox-found-in-lab-vials-despite-labels

False alarm.

See government telling the truth thread. Just as likely the cdc sent Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to go get the vials.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2021, 11:49:35 AM »
See government telling the truth thread. Just as likely the cdc sent Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to go get the vials.

Who? Never heard of them. And I heard it was a weather balloon filled with swamp gas.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?