Author Topic: another gadget to put on your Christmas Wish List  (Read 749 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
another gadget to put on your Christmas Wish List
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:09:33 AM »
http://www.fastcompany.com/1798316/concerned-about-facebook-privacy-drink-up and http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed/2011/12/02/how-to-avoid-incriminating-facebook/

I'm betting that the darker the venue the better the thing works.

Just need a few beta testers to see how wide an angle you can have between the incriminating-photo flash and the Flashblocker flash.  Volunteers please line up over there (points to his left).

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: another gadget to put on your Christmas Wish List
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »
Wonderful.

They need to sell a bumper-mounted one that deliberately mucks with red light and highway photo enforcement machines.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

HankB

• friend
Re: another gadget to put on your Christmas Wish List
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 11:07:29 AM »
Looks like nothing more than a slave flash which will overexpose the image - you pretty much need to put it on a line between yourself and the camera.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain