Author Topic: Hollywood Putdown  (Read 566 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hollywood Putdown
« on: February 01, 2021, 09:57:50 AM »
This Seth Rogan guy is someone who has always rubbed me the wrong way. A loudmouthed, hypocritical moron who thinks he's an intellectual. This academic handed him his ass in a spot-on and funny rant:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/02/01/as-ignorant-as-my-out-of-order-toaster-seth-rogen-has-his-as-handed-to-him-in-brutal-back-and-forth-with-gad-saad-and-its-chefs-kiss/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Hollywood Putdown
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 11:56:17 AM »
Rogan is a complete *expletive deleted*ing retard who has only two bits to offer- prolific pot smoking and dick jokes. I’d rather slam my hand in a car door than listen to him on anything and I drop shits with more intellect each and every morning.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »
Rogan is a complete *expletive deleted*ing retard who has only two bits to offer- prolific pot smoking and dick jokes. I’d rather slam my hand in a car door than listen to him on anything and I drop shits with more intellect each and every morning.

But tell us how you really feel about that obstreperous jackwagon?

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 08:17:43 PM »

Holds lighter aloft*

Rogan is a dumber than fungus.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 09:08:56 AM »
Interesting follow-up: Gad Saad's article calling out Rogen's and other's hypocrisy was pulled by the Psychology Today editors because, feelings or something.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/02/06/they-are-coming-for-you-psychology-today-pulls-gad-saads-article-on-seth-rogen-and-the-ruling-class/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden