Author Topic: Park your squad illegally? That's a ticket.  (Read 17674 times)

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
Re: Park your squad illegally? That's a ticket.
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »
When did that kind of lumping in happen in the thread?

Or maybe I'm not getting your meaning?

I think quite bright lines were drawn between good cops and the ones who feel their badge is an open justification for illegally breaking rules they enforce on others.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Park your squad illegally? That's a ticket.
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
i'm a throw back i remember feeding em for free just so they WOULD  park the squad in the firelane. tended to keep the riff raff away. then the owner got a dui and turned into a precurser of todays hero of the revolution.
i guess the next step is to designate a space right up front  next to the one for the handicapped  and the expectant moms  and the folks with small kids
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I