Author Topic: When you wonder if they can sink any lower, they demonstrate they can  (Read 3665 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: When you wonder if they can sink any lower, they demonstrate they can
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »
I don't understand this, on a practical level. Does PETA just have volunteers driving around in rape vans stealing dogs to kill? Not that I doubt that they would want to, it just seems like the sort of thing you'd hear more about.

I think the troll FB looking for pictures of cute little dogs/puppies.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2014, 06:48:22 PM »
I don't understand this, on a practical level. Does PETA just have volunteers driving around in rape vans stealing dogs to kill? Not that I doubt that they would want to, it just seems like the sort of thing you'd hear more about.

*shrug* My own experience with PETA proves they are not all that consistent in terms of how they go about their business. The only real consistency is they are nut bags.

The owner said the dog was allowed to roam outside unsupervised. I'm betting the PETA van drove by, saw the dog and just randomly decided to take it, especially as it was both friendly and a toy. I wouldn't be surprised if other thefts have happened as well, and I'd think that they are limited because of size of the dogs and the fact that not every dog is happy when strangers come around.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2014, 08:57:00 PM »

Yes they do. This is not the first incident. Nor will it be the last.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2014, 10:57:26 PM »
Seems to me that a terroristic threat has been made: they stole the dog from his yard, then told him they had killed it. There's an implied threat there against the entire family (especially if there are small children)...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)