Author Topic: I DECLARE.....  (Read 896 times)

grampster

• friend
I DECLARE.....
« on: August 15, 2017, 01:54:29 PM »
I have decided to become "empowered". I am the smallest of minorities; an individual. From this day forward I no longer will accept any opinion other than mine. If you disagree with me you are racist, engaged in misandry, a bigot, a liar, uninclusive, a nazi, a hater and divisive. You are unacceptable in my new world in which I am always right and you are always wrong. Any disagreement with me and I will disrupt your every waking moment. I will picket your employer and demand you be fired. I will see to it your business is shut down. Any attempt by you to disagree with me will be met with boycots as you are not worthy and not deserving of having any alternate opinion other than mine. I will march and get others of my particular minority to gather in groups to block roads and entrances to businesses, especially yours. Beware. You have sowed and now you must reap. :P :old: :angel:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

griz

• friend
Re: I DECLARE.....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
I am the smallest of minorities; an individual.

get others of my particular minority to gather in groups to block roads and entrances to businesses, especially yours.

Don't you mean "block a road or entrance"?

Other than that, good rant.

Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Frank Castle

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 02:49:02 PM »
. If you disagree with me you are racist, engaged in misandry, a bigot, a liar, uninclusive, a nazi, a hater and divisive.

Sounds familiar

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 02:31:39 AM »
Sein Kampf?   =D
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 06:16:42 AM »
I am the smallest of minorities; an individual.

I will march and get others of my particular minority to gather in groups to block roads and entrances to businesses, especially yours.

The latter would seem to be an empty threat, since you have acknowledged by the former that there are no others of your particular minority.

Any disagreement with me and I will disrupt your every waking moment. I will picket your employer and demand you be fired. I will see to it your business is shut down. Any attempt by you to disagree with me will be met with boycots as you are not worthy and not deserving of having any alternate opinion other than mine. I will march and get others of my particular minority to gather in groups to block roads and entrances to businesses, especially yours.

You left out breaking my windows, breaking my head with a bicycle lock, and holding your breath until your face turns blue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »
"The latter would seem to be an empty threat, since you have acknowledged by the former that there are no others of your particular minority."

Ha ha ha...busted!

So far, the 3 places I posted that screed no one had noticed the above.  Happily no one has   
treated it as anything other than it was meant...humorous sarcasm.  Maybe there is hope yet that Sense of Humor is not completely subsumed by hysteria and emptyheadedness.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw