Author Topic: The Trump Rules  (Read 651 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
The Trump Rules
« on: October 06, 2018, 07:06:28 PM »
Many good lessons here.  Not just for politics, but also for life.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/kavanaugh-confirmed-the-party-of-trump-wins-the-street-brawl-and-these-are-the-lessons

tl;dr -
Here are the lessons (and winners) of this epic, historic battle.

First, America always does the right thing…but only after exhausting every other option.

Second, the biggest winner is President Trump. Notch another victory on his belt. The score after about 21 months in office is Trump 100, Democrats 0. Against all odds, Trump just keeps winning.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: The Trump Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 10:39:28 PM »
The final winner was the entire GOP. Republicans have always been the party of wimps, cowards and “nice guys who finish last.” Trump changed all that.

This isn’t your father’s GOP. This is the party of Trump. The GOP has gone from a party of guys wearing green pants with a yellow shirt, going golfing at the country club with Muffie and Chip, to a party of brawlers, head-bangers and New York street fighters.

Now Mitch McConnell, Chuck Grassley, Lindsey Graham and even (gulp) Susan Collins are all bar-room brawlers. They've all clearly learned from Trump.

Heck, even our judges are willing to get into the ring and go 12 rounds! Everything has changed because of the "Trump Rules."

I’m from the streets of New York. This is my kind of political party! Thank goodness the GOP is now Trump’s Party.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
Re: The Trump Rules
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 09:11:54 AM »
Until Trump manages to build the wall, he's still not managed to do what he was elected for.   Primarily Congess' fault, I know.:mad: