Author Topic: Attacked by a Cougar  (Read 12464 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Attacked by a Cougar
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »
I'm not native to Oklahoma so I guess I don't fit that sterotype.  But right now with all the political BS going on here in Tulsa I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't look for a way out.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
Head due south....civilization awaits.....just don't go too far south....'cause Austin don't count....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2010, 03:02:00 PM »
>Hey there is nothing too wrong with Oklahoma<

Other than the Okies, you mean... :P
Depends.

Are they from Muskogee?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2010, 03:13:30 PM »
Head due south....civilization awaits.....just don't go too far south....'cause Austin don't count....  =D

Actually after getting back from Afghanistan sometime in 2012 then I might be looking for other pastures.  Going to look for different job then.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »
I'm not native to Oklahoma so I guess I don't fit that sterotype.  But right now with all the political BS going on here in Tulsa I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't look for a way out.

Tulsa and OKC are not the entire state. Us rural okies are constantly amused by the political antics in Tulsa. I don't pay as much attention to the goings on in OKC but I've heard they are nearly as clueless as Tulsa.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »
Well right now Tulsa is enough chuckles for the entire state.  OKC has the state government to laugh at more.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 07:22:18 PM »
Why are we laughing at Tulsa?  I thought we were all still laughing at Illinois.   ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2010, 01:02:15 AM »
Laughing at Illinois is the prototypical "low-hanging fruit"...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2010, 01:47:23 AM »
I suspect he is referring to someone who attended Washington State University.

Mom's weekend in Pullman, also known as the cougs and cougars weekend. If you are so inclined you could possibly stumble into a sportsman's double.  ;)

bob
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 02:21:31 AM by BobR »

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2010, 02:03:36 AM »
Depends.

Are they from Muskogee?

I stayed in Muskogee the last time I was in OK.

Do tell....and you should feel blessed that you can't go to Oklahoma, too....  =D

The only thing I'll ever say about it in any kind of a public place is that if I'd of been pulled over about anytime in the two days after leaving I had a good chance of being over the limit.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG