Author Topic: Sears Model-94 .30-30  (Read 11409 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Sears Model-94 .30-30
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 01:50:50 AM »
There is a pre safety 336 in .35 Rem on the shelf at my local fun store. I think he has it priced at $425 but it's been sitting there for a while. It's a nice rifle and I wouldn't mind having it but I don't really want to gear up for another caliber to cast and reload for.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 08:01:43 AM »
Now he doesn't want to sell it anymore ...    ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:59 AM »
All you need to do is find an FFL in your hood, no need to go traipsing all over the state.

Nearest FFL is about 60 miles away, or about 25 miles after the flood waters go down.

People like you are why Al Gore invented the internet.

This guy was about 20 miles away.  I found him on the internet.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 10:27:02 AM by Tallpine »
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin