Author Topic: Anybody Wanna Give Pelosi a Piece of Their Mind?  (Read 1149 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Anybody Wanna Give Pelosi a Piece of Their Mind?
« on: August 13, 2016, 12:34:31 AM »
Just call her on her cell phone.  :laugh:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/12/hacker-posts-contact-information-for-almost-200-congressional-democrats.html

On a serious note, I'm finding it interesting and perplexing that they're just doing this with democrats. Seems like most hackers would have an anarchist bent and be more inclined to hack Republicans. Maybe that's coming later, or maybe the R's actually have their servers properly locked down. The hackers are denying a relationship with the ruskies, but who knows.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Anybody Wanna Give Pelosi a Piece of Their Mind?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:29:52 AM »
"They" are saying, without saying, that "they" have the e-mails from Hillary's server. 

And the MSM is completely missing the message, as usual...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 07:55:36 AM »
Just call her on her cell phone.  :laugh:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/12/hacker-posts-contact-information-for-almost-200-congressional-democrats.html

On a serious note, I'm finding it interesting and perplexing that they're just doing this with democrats. Seems like most hackers would have an anarchist bent and be more inclined to hack Republicans. Maybe that's coming later, or maybe the R's actually have their servers properly locked down. The hackers are denying a relationship with the ruskies, but who knows.

That would be the CIA and NSA in service to the globalist establishment that have hacked the Republicans and turned them into supplicant little bitches.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 11:33:32 AM »
"They" are saying, without saying, that "they" have the e-mails from Hillary's server. 

And the MSM is completely missing the message, as usual...

The MSM is not missing the message.  They know what the message is, they are simply ignoring the message because it doesn't fit their narrative.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »
The MSM is not missing the message.  They know what the message is, they are simply ignoring the message because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Quoted for truth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

JN01

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 09:35:33 PM »

Anybody Wanna Give Pelosi a Piece of Their Mind?

Somebody needs to, because she sure doesn't have one of her own.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 03:49:11 PM »

Somebody needs to, because she sure doesn't have one of her own.

But I don't want to give that Harpie ANYTHING of mine!!!!!!! 
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero