Author Topic: Calico Beans  (Read 4594 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Calico Beans
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2023, 11:54:44 PM »
The warning is specific to Kidney Beans.

And we've been cooking kidney beans, mostly in crockpot chili.  It gets to an easy boil set high, so we're good.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2023, 06:57:12 AM »
May the odd be ever in your favor...

If Rocket poisons himself, I call dibs on his guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBTsMJ4jNk&t=24s
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2023, 09:33:59 AM »
May the odd be ever in your favor...

If Rocket poisons himself, I call dibs on his guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBTsMJ4jNk&t=24s

So far, so goo..... urk!

It's been a long time since I've watched "Monty Python's: The Meaning of Life".  Gonna have to watch it again soon.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2023, 09:39:48 AM »
"It's been a long time since I've watched "Monty Python's: The Meaning of Life".  Gonna have to watch it again soon."

When it comes to having something to offend absolutely everyone, it may be the most perfect movie ever made. On the same level as Blazing Saddles.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.