Author Topic: Kid Rock!  (Read 658 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Kid Rock!
« on: November 02, 2014, 10:10:52 PM »
Really Rocks!

I actually like quite a bit of his music. This is about a victim of Downs Syndrome for whom Kid Rock actually surprised at his birthday party. Class act!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPaPnz-sc0
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:24:32 PM by Sergeant Bob »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Kid Rock!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:54:42 PM »
Yea he's got a history of being classy
Nice to be able to say that about an entertainer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 03:43:42 AM »
He's put on a lot of free shows for the military. Also the musical choice over the 1MC when the Cole got underway out of Aden.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 07:35:20 AM »
I like him because he is unapologetic about being who he is. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 08:05:40 AM »
I like him for his "it's cool we have a black pres " comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I