Author Topic: Fox's Judge Napolitano fired for anti-two party segment  (Read 1479 times)

Ned Hamford

• friend
Fox's Judge Napolitano fired for anti-two party segment
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:10:04 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52b_1329796059
4.5 minute bit that supposedly got him fired.

Anyone else view or heard anything on this?  My thoughts: yes yes, get the cushy retirement plan locked in, they you can comfortably speak truth to power... for 4.5 minutes   :police:

***Edit: As is pointed out by no other than Ben and CSD, this particular video is from 2012 and is just a popular video being re-posted.  Mr. Napolitano appreciates the support, but wishes his supporters would do some fact checking before making with the angry letters, emails, and phone calls.  
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:50:41 PM by Ned Hamford »
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Fox's Judge Napolitano fired for anti-two party segment
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:15:29 PM »
His writings are featured prominently on LRC quite a bit recently.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:51:25 PM »
Don't believe the hype

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 03:54:57 PM »
This appears to be from 2012?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 04:08:58 PM »
This appears to be from 2012?

Yea it's apparently a retread "zomg" moment

Its ironic that its only recent disciples that are excited.

True believers already read this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/14/andrew-napolitano-fans-fox-email_n_1276468.html

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Ned Hamford

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 05:31:54 PM »
My thanks to the internet detectives of APS.  And no comment on my missing the date stamp...

My Facebook wall is flooded with this stuff right now.  I kinda prefer this famous rant.  http://youtu.be/rGIY5Vyj4YM
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

• friends
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 05:34:39 PM »
My thanks to the internet detectives of APS.  And no comment on my missing the date stamp...

My Facebook wall is flooded with this stuff right now.  I kinda prefer this famous rant.  http://youtu.be/rGIY5Vyj4YM

My wall too.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 09:28:37 AM »
Ya got me all apoplectic for nothing! =D

Here come da Judge!
Here come da Judge!
Here come da Judge!

Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G