Author Topic: Your Burger King or McDonald's meal may be toxic because......  (Read 515 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
of the wrapper.
And the ones claiming to be "environmentally friendly" are among the worse offenders  :rofl:

The "food" is going to kill you anyway

Report: Fast-food wrappers at McDonald’s, Burger King may harbor toxic chemicals
https://www.wdrb.com/news/national/report-fast-food-wrappers-at-mcdonald-s-burger-king-may-harbor-toxic-chemicals/article_59b95682-d813-11ea-8516-3fc03937552b.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Your Burger King or McDonald's meal may be toxic because......
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 11:58:03 AM »
I'm safe. I ventured out to Lowe's yesterday -- first time since March, due to to COVID-19 self-protection isolation. The Burger King next door to Lowe's is closed. Not just the counter -- the drive-through windows is also closed, and the Burger King sign has been taken down.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 12:36:08 PM »
I can't even remember the last time I was at booger fling
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 12:57:13 PM »
I'll hit BK normally only when I'm traveling either to or from Castle Key's place. It's a good stopping point for a drink, something to eat, or a piss break. Their chicken sandwiches are OK...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 01:05:34 PM »
I'm driving down to CA to pick up my dad in a few days* and will probably stop at the Winnemucca McDs on my way to my hotel stop in Reno. First time at chain fast food in a year. I'm looking forward to an In-N-Out stop on my way to my dad's the next day. I really miss that place. I don't know why they can put one in Salt Lake City but not Boise.

*Driving because my dad is 93 and neither of us want him to get the virus, so no airports or hotels for him. I'm turning right around the day after I arrive and driving him up here in one day. Ugh. Then because of a few old guy ailments, he doesn't want to stay here more than 5 days, so quickly repeating the trip. I'll be eating a lot of fast food in the next week.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."