Author Topic: Words fail me.  (Read 1047 times)

Words fail me.
« on: March 27, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »
http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?t=12776

Really, I have nothing negative that I could say that some of those posters haven't already stuffed in their mouths. Turner diaries going to come true? Good lord.

Lo.Com.Denom

• friend
  • Welcome to my world...
Words fail me.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 12:32:29 PM »
The site wants me to log-in before I can view. Can you paste the relevent bits?

crt360

• friend
Words fail me.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 01:03:52 PM »
It wants me to log-in, too.  Just going on your comments, I don't think I want to register there to access the link.
For entertainment purposes only.

crt360

• friend
Words fail me.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 01:27:14 PM »
Impressive.  I'm surprised they didn't blame the pro-choice people and abortions, too. (edited to add - addressing the first segment)

Now, the second part.  I sense some fear there.  The world is going to end because black hip-hoppers are seducing the young white girls?  Uh . . . hmmm.  There were white girls dating black guys when I was in high school and nobody seemed to care.

Having lived in S.A., Austin, and other heavily Mexican-populated areas of Texas, I have noticed that many of the ones that are here long enough do assimilate, work hard and have the same goals as everyone else.  They aren't trying to turn Texas into Mexico.  Hell, most of their kids can't even speak Spanish.  They want to be able to afford a house, a car, send the kids to college, watch football on TV, BBQ in the backyard and many other things that we are all here to strive for and enjoy.  I've also encountered plenty of the "just got here" illegals that squeeze a dozen in a 2-person occupancy apartment, work day labor and spend most of their money getting drunk and high all night while listening to loud music.  I don't see them as being lazy, but they do have a certain disregard for the law and other people's property.  I'd love to see them become interested in staying in their country of origin, but people are providing them with enough work and paying them enough money to keep them coming across, so I guess I can't blame them.  Apparently driving around heavily intoxicated is not too serious down in Mexico.  I suspect that young Mexican immigrants (legal or not) make up an unusually high percentage of Texas DWIs.  Crime in some of the lower income Mexican areas is higher, and the gang stuff is a problem, but it's not indicative of a culture war.  When they start shooting at me because I'm white, I'll show more concern.
For entertainment purposes only.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Words fail me.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 01:39:27 PM »
"demographer William H. Frey predicts that the region will become majority-minority in 2010"

I'm still trying to figure if that statement makes any sense .......   Sad
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Antibubba

• friend
Words fail me.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 05:06:18 PM »
I tend to zone out when faced with punctuationless paragraph-challenged ravings, so I skipped most of it.  Did they happen to mention the part ZOG plays in all of this? rolleyes
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Parker Dean

• friend
Words fail me.
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 07:21:56 PM »
Having lived in S.A., Austin, and other heavily Mexican-populated areas of Texas, I have noticed that many of the ones that are here long enough do assimilate, work hard and have the same goals as everyone else.  They aren't trying to turn Texas into Mexico. Hell, most of their kids can't even speak Spanish.  They want to be able to afford a house, a car, send the kids to college, watch football on TV, BBQ in the backyard and many other things that we are all here to strive for and enjoy.
Yep, that's what I see too. FWIW, my generation equivalents that I know don't know how to speak Spanish, though they may understand some of it because their parents did, and their kids think speaking Spanish is stupid.

And for those living down by the border, well, a lot won't go over to Mexico for anything. They fear the lawlessnes just as much as anyone else.

I've also encountered plenty of the "just got here" illegals that squeeze a dozen in a 2-person occupancy apartment, work day labor and spend most of their money getting drunk and high all night while listening to loud music.  I don't see them as being lazy, but they do have a certain disregard for the law and other people's property.
I see that, too. I happen to think that their kids will be the same as the ones we've seen before. It would help if there weren't several hundred thousand a year arriving to act the same way and give the kids the idea that that's how this country works. I still think we'll change them more than they'll change us even so.

bermbuster

• friend
Words fail me.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 02:49:19 AM »
Quote from: Parker Dean
Yep, that's what I see too. FWIW, my generation equivalents that I know don't know how to speak Spanish, though they may understand some of it because their parents did, and their kids think speaking Spanish is stupid....
My spouse's parents immigrated from a European country.  My MIL speaks English with a heavy accent despite living in the US for over 50 years.  Everyone thinks her accent is quaint.  My spouse is equally fluent in both languages  The children in the next generation understand a little but speak nothing of the European language.  I've seen immigrants from that country fall into the same patterns as those described on this board.  Going to a new country is hard irrespective of the reasons for moving.  After a few years you blend or you leave or get kicked out.  That's the way it should be anyway IMHO.

I daresay if I moved to any other country I would stick out like a sore thumb.   But I would try to behave myself in a civil manner and become a productive member of the population.