Main Forums > The Roundtable

Alec Baldwin Firearm Accident

<< < (2/128) > >>

WLJ:
Sounds like some real rounds got mixed in with the blanks.

cordex:

--- Quote from: WLJ on October 22, 2021, 08:14:50 AM ---Sounds like some real rounds got mixed in with the blanks.

--- End quote ---
Most modern blank guns are designed such that real rounds won't chamber.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: cordex on October 22, 2021, 08:18:06 AM ---Most modern blank guns are designed such that real rounds won't chamber.

--- End quote ---

I remember a (forgotten weapons?) video with a company that handles prop guns and that's what I thought but something happened here out of the ordinary so I don't know.

WLJ:
As soon as I saw the thread I though of Brandon Lee

--- Quote ---And as the AP recalls . . .

In 1993, Brandon Lee, 28, son of the late martial-arts star Bruce Lee, died after being hit by a .44-caliber slug while filming a death scene for the movie “The Crow.” The gun was supposed to have fired a blank, but an autopsy turned up a bullet lodged near his spine.
--- End quote ---
Alec Baldwin Kills One Person, Wounds Another With a Prop Gun That ‘Misfired’ While Filming a Movie
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/alec-baldwin-kills-one-person-wounds-another-with-a-prop-gun-that-misfired-while-filming-a-new-movie/

Ron:
Events like this underscore the absurdity of anti-gun actors making millions of dollars acting in shoot 'em up movies.

You would think that all live ammunition would be banned from a movie set. Like mentioned before, this is not the first time something like this has occurred.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version