Author Topic: The California gang rape  (Read 15337 times)

CNYCacher

• friend
Re: The California gang rape
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
even though I live in a state where rape is on the short list,  I have a hard time believing that there iis a place in this country where "they were gang-raping a 15-yo girl" does not constitute a get-out-of-jail-free defense for any armed citizen who did less than line them up and execute them.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »
Even the neighborhood ex-cons who lounge against their cars all afternoon at the back end of campus are outraged.

"If we'd gone over there earlier, before it was over, those mother- would have been shot. For real," said 24-year-old Chuckie Pelayo, leader of a pack that hangs out at the corner of Hayes Street and Emeric Avenue, one block from the rape scene. "We've all been to prison, and we know the code of how you're supposed to behave. These younger guys, they don't know the code.

"Some of us know a few guys who were there, and we're out looking for them," Pelayo added, the others nodding. "They better hope the cops find them first, because when we find them the same thing that happened to that girl is gonna happen to them."

Is it sad that this part of the article actually got me happy? I hope that Pelayo and his boys find all of these degenerates and that the cops don't notice care.

PTK

• friends
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »
This sort of thing makes me glad of a couple things - I'm in poor health, and I don't have money to travel to CA.

Or I would.  :mad:

WHY DO I EVEN F-ING OPEN THREADS LIKE THIS?
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2009, 12:12:55 PM »
This sort of thing makes me glad of a couple things - I'm in poor health, and I don't have money to travel to CA.

Or I would.  :mad:

WHY DO I EVEN F-ING OPEN THREADS LIKE THIS?

I find this at least better than the "Baby found XXXXX, YYYY in custody, 5 other children in foster care" stories. But thats all I can say for this.
I promise not to duck.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »
...and that the cops don't notice care.

In my wife's old neighborhood, a guy molested a 6 year-old girl in an alley. Some of the guys in the neighborhood found him before the police arrived, and really did him in. The cops  didn't say a word about his condition.

I'm not saying that's the way to do it, but it seems like some cops will look the other way.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »
Freaking animals the lot of them. Both the ones who did it and the ones that watched and egged them on.

As to the other gangs, I'm not surprised. Rapists don't have it easy in prison, especially if it's a child that was raped. Depending on that gang I don't see it going any easier on the street. Actually, I can see it going almost worse.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »
I don't know how it works in real life, but I've read that some gangs believe it's part of their function to 'protect' their neighborhood in some way. Maybe it's part of that.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner