Author Topic: Clearances pulled for Secret Service Agents  (Read 15187 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Clearances pulled for Secret Service Agents
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 09:14:43 AM »

You have to be in Nevada first.....
Oh so you pay after?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 09:20:18 AM »
She doesn't quite look worth $800  =|

Can't you do way better than that in Nevada  ???

Its only legal in the brothels.  And having watched "cathouse", those girls aren't all that.  They're not bad, but not all that.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 10:31:34 AM »

You have to be in Nevada first.....

A lot closer than South America  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2012, 10:10:45 AM »
And here is the girl who started it all.......whew!    (adively beat me to the punch on earlier, I see)
http://www.mediaite.com/online/ny-daily-news-publishes-photos-of-colombian-prostitute-involved-in-secret-service-scandal/

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:59:40 AM by Jamie B »
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »
Next employment opportunity - WalMart greeter?  

No, T&SA.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why a young, fit secret service agent needs to hire a hooker  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2012, 12:12:37 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why a young, fit secret service agent needs to hire a hooker  ???

Time.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2012, 12:55:15 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »
And if you pay for it you're getting it, as opposed to playing games with some strange woman and rolling the dice on if you'll get anywhere or not.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2012, 03:26:41 PM »
And if you pay for it you're getting it, as opposed to playing games with some strange woman and rolling the dice on if you'll get anywhere or not.

I will defer to your vast experience on the process  ;)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »

Next employment opportunity - WalMart greeter?  

Nah, Wally World has higher standards. =)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G