Main Forums > The Roundtable

High Road and TFL

(1/3) > >>

garrettwc:
Any of you folks that still frequent both? Has it gotten any better over there or is it still a trollfest?

I miss being over there but just don't have the patience to wade through all the manure looking for a gold nugget or two.

cosine:
I read THR pretty much everyday, but don't post much because it's too hard to post and refute all the baloney that gets thrown about there. I visit TFL about once a week.

I like this place much better. It's much homier and friendlier, even when there are disagreements.

Twycross:
I hit both pretty often. I don't post as much as I used to, though. A lot of heated arguments, and stuff that doesn't interest me. I spend most of my time reading and searching the archives.

Felonious Monk/Fignozzle:
Honestly, I haven't been back to either more than once a month or so since understanding that *this* is where people can speak their minds and discuss their larger sphere of life experience beyond just popping caps.

Yes, I love the RKBA and support all efforts w/r/t 2nd Amendment support,  but it is NOT the be-all and end-all of my existence, and it is EXTREMELY gratifying to be able to discuss things beyond the single-dimensional issues mentioned above.

To each his own, we're in another person's playground and all, but I personally prefer to engender the support of my fellow gunners in *all* areas of my life, because I find we have much more in common beyond just popping caps.

YMMV.

Stickjockey:
I visit both pretty much every day. Still a bunch of good folk over at THR. I guess I view the occasional troll attack as an indicator that THR gets under the other side's skin enough they feel they've got to resort to drastic measures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version