Author Topic: Lubbock Gun Range owner pulls no punches. Puts up billboard.  (Read 1768 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Lubbock Gun Range Owner Says it... BIG!!

From KCBD NewsChannel 11

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=12684861#WNPoll96979

Dub can be a crusty old codger to deal with if you piss him off, but he'll give you his last drop of blood if he likes you.  Any of you folks ever get down this way you need to pay him a visit.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Lubbock Gun Range owner pulls no punches. Puts up billboard.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 11:00:36 AM »
Heh, Pelosi with a red slash through her is getting quite popular. Driving through the San Joaquin Valley in CA, you see the same kind of signs, except Boxer replaces Reid. Mostly because of the whole shutting down water to the valley over a bait fish. 
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 12:21:10 PM »
Noticed that Katie Bauer (girl reporter) got a single cartridge loaded for her photo op.  That guy Dub apparently aint no fool at all.

As for the sign - it seems to reflect the feelings of the vocal portion of the populace.  Don't see/hear too many folks singing the praises of Obama like they used to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 04:17:49 PM »
I would imagine that that billboard around Lubbock would be pretty much preaching to the choir, right?

TC
TC
RT Refugee

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 07:26:39 AM »
*Yawn*

Now, let's see that billboard in Austin! =D
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 06:18:40 AM »
I would imagine that that billboard around Lubbock would be pretty much preaching to the choir, right?

Lubbock county results for the 2008 election are easily available.

Even though the overall result was 67.98% McCain/31.26% Obama, there are a lot of precincts that went significantly for Obama.

IOW, 30,486 people in that county still need a clue.  66,304 just needed a better candidate.  (And the 644 that voted for Barr really, desperately needed a better candidate.  Who the hell let Mr Patriot Act himself run as a Libertarian, anyway?)