Author Topic: undercover in Britian takes on new exciting meaning  (Read 2950 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
undercover in Britian takes on new exciting meaning
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:28:03 AM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jan/22/undercover-police-cleared-sex-activists
In the sixties yippies used to have "acid test" to uncover under-cover's, now it looks like the undercovers are under the covers.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Re: undercover in Britian takes on new exciting meaning
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:39:47 AM »
Hey, the climate is changing, yeah ... whats your sign?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH52pd9SUas
Sophie Stephens "knew" the undercover, uh,sure.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:51:31 AM »
Kind of a Brit tradition isn't it. Work for Bond and Austin Powers.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 06:33:19 AM »
Kind of a Brit tradition isn't it. Work for Bond and Austin Powers.

Yeah, it seems to have worked for professional spies, but not so much for Members of Parliment. :angel:

Quite frankly I'm surprised to see this coming to light via protests by the women duped, as opposed to being revealed through claims for worker's comp by coppers who have caught some nasty social disease (you know, the stuff that used to be called sexually transmitted diseases).

Anf how can all those secret units expect to remain secret if the coppers assigned to them keep popping off to the press that they exist?  Seems to defeat the purpose of being a secret unit, no?  But then if I had a job where I was getting paid to have sex with lots of different women (regardless of any skank factor) I'd probably be wanting to brag about it, too.  Seems like most men are hard-wired to do that.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 09:38:37 AM »
Undercover Agent:  "See honey, it wasn't that I wanted to have sex with all those women.  I had to do it to maintain my cover.  My life was in danger.  I only wanted to make sure I could come home safe to you."
β€œIt is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 11:50:51 AM »
This is all very bizarre.

Climate campaigner Sophie Stephens, 27, who knew Kennedy, said there was fury among women who felt violated by the state: "We know women have been abused by men posing as policemen and it's becoming clear this was state-sanctioned. These women did not know they were forming a relationship with policemen. It's appalling – and now we want the full details of the undercover officers to be made public."

Yes, it's horrible that someone you had sex with and barely know turns out to be someone who afterward did something to hurt you. I assume this isn't the first time that's happened, but she's just ticked because it was a cop.

The former SDS officer, who has now left the Met, said one stipulation by senior commanders was that undercover officers should be married, so that they had something to return to. He said the move was introduced when a spy never returned after five years undercover.

The officers they recruit must have some unusual wives, and be a bit unusual themselves.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 01:53:12 PM »
This just in! Hippie chicks are loose, and guys pretend to be down for the cause, to get in bed with them!

More on this shocking story as it unfolds.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »
This just in! Hippie chicks are loose, and guys pretend to be down for the cause, to get in bed with them!

More on this shocking story as it unfolds.

Fistful, that's what made the feminist movement so hilarious, at least in the 1970's. Feminists thought they were somehow achieving parity with men by having the "freedom" to have sex outside marriage, but all they were doing was giving guys more of what guys always have wanted. It would be like Obama gloating over a 2012 win over the Republicans he achieved by cutting personal, corporate and capital gains tax rates indefinitely.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 06:33:28 PM »
I sometimes am ashamed at the idiocidy of my own gender.

This is one of those times.  :facepalm:

These women were in no, way, shape or form "abused by the State."

as for being lied too? Honey, men have been lying to women to get some ever since Adam snacked on an apple. If she hasn't figured that out by now, well, no wonder she beleives in climate change.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 08:43:35 PM »
Fistful, that's what made the feminist movement so hilarious, at least in the 1970's. Feminists thought they were somehow achieving parity with men by having the "freedom" to have sex outside marriage, but all they were doing was giving guys more of what guys always have wanted.

This is mutually opposed?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 10:20:16 PM »
Honey, men have been lying to women to get some ever since Adam snacked on an apple. If she hasn't figured that out by now, well, no wonder she beleives in climate change.
  >:D :laugh: :cool:

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 10:38:19 PM »
Fistful, that's what made the feminist movement so hilarious, at least in the 1970's. Feminists thought they were somehow achieving parity with men by having the "freedom" to have sex outside marriage, but all they were doing was giving guys more of what guys always have wanted.

That's kind of a social conservative zinger, you know. It also applies to abortion, divorce, maybe some other things.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife