Author Topic: Willie meets the gov  (Read 1011 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
Re:
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 05:29:01 PM »
Who doesn't check?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Willie meets the gov
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 07:56:43 PM »

McAuliffe spokesman Brian Coy said the governor stopped by Nelson’s trailer while thanking several performers at Farm Aid 2016, an annual festival meant to benefit family farmers. Coy said McAuliffe, who opposes marijuana legalization, visited Nelson for 10 minutes or less and “had no idea” what else was in the trailer.

He was not and still is not aware of whatever was on the table or anywhere around him and wouldn’t know marijuana or related paraphernalia if it walked up and shook his hand,” Coy said. “He’s cool, but he’s not that cool.”

Bullshit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 11:16:57 AM »
Don't sugar coat it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 11:28:02 AM »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 01:52:18 PM »
Bullshit.

I probably wouldn't have noticed.  I've never heard of Willy's Weed and don't normally look around for illegal/incriminating objects when meeting a person.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 02:11:30 PM »
I probably wouldn't have noticed.  I've never heard of Willy's Weed and don't normally look around for illegal/incriminating objects when meeting a person.

Not even when the person is Willy Nelson?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Willie meets the gov
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 03:42:42 PM »
I probably wouldn't have noticed.  I've never heard of Willy's Weed and don't normally look around for illegal/incriminating objects when meeting a person.

Maybe he's channelling his inner Comey......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 06:11:58 PM »

Unless he was actively smoking weed, or the room smelled like weed, probably not.  I not Willy is a pot head, but if I were to meet him pot would not be on my conversation list.

My point is this: people are more likely to notice what they are familiar with or interested in.  I might be looking for guns, but I wouldn't be looking for drug paraphanelia.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?