Author Topic: Doswell, Va gun show 2/27 & 2/28 - new reason to attend  (Read 648 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Doswell, Va gun show 2/27 & 2/28 - new reason to attend
« on: February 14, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »
I got this message from the show promoters today:

To: Sent: 2/14/2010 11:19:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Virginia Beach and Fredericksburg VA: Feb. 20-21, 2010: Gun Show Canceled.

Dear Dealers:

The Feb. 20-21 2010, show in Fredericksburg and/or Virginia Beach, Va.,
has been canceled.

Our next show is in Doswell Virginia Feb 27-28, 2010.  This show will feature an indoor laser tag arena and virtual indoor hunting.  If you would like to book this show, please contact us as soon as possible.

We hope to see you there.

Our next show in Virginia Beach, is April 17-18, 2010.
Our next show in Fredericksburg is May 22-23, 2010.

Sorry if this has caused any confusion.

Sincerely,
Doc, Judd, and Russell

All of you in the Central Atlantic States area are invited to come on up.  I'm sure :angel: C&S'sDaddy can find some camping space for Laser Tag Team APS, and on the way back you can experience Carl's http://simplyfredericksburg.com/offpath/carls.shtml

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Doswell, Va gun show 2/27 & 2/28 - new reason to attend
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »
That's not too far from me.  Maybe I'll make the trip down as well. :)

Chris