Author Topic: airsoft gone wild  (Read 3001 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
airsoft gone wild
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S_UEjEBQwAU

Link is to an airsoft flamethrower.  Other links for bullpup airsoft machine gun, paper gun, lighter cannon and all sorts of other stuff that will place not only you, your pets and other people but the whole world in danger.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

freakazoid

• friend
Re: airsoft gone wild
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:38:18 AM »
This guys videos are nicely done.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »
Good thing guys here in Kuwait haven't seen these. >:D
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 12:07:32 PM »
scuba tank be bad?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
Probably be a little heavy to lug around playing airsoft.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

• friends
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 12:30:23 PM »
probably blow the bottle up too.  i was thinking a "fixed gun emplacement" might be wild for paintball too the equivalent of that close in defense system
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »
Probably be a little heavy to lug around playing airsoft.

And just how heavy are those 5-gallon tanks of compressed air from Harbor Freight?

Three-man team: gunner, airtank carrier (original + 2 spares) and ammo mule (although I'd hate to see the bandoleers for 2-liter bottles).

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
Good thing guys here in Kuwait haven't seen these. >:D

And the reason they have not is ....?

Whose side are you on?

stay safe.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 05:02:43 PM »
And the reason they have not is ....?

Whose side are you on?

stay safe.

Not so much that they shouldn't have them at all, just that save for the Airsoft BB's themselves, the gear that the guys over there have for maintenance etc. and spare parts, and a plastic bottle from the DFAC... is that I'm sure they'd have one of those rigged up in five minutes flat, while on duty, and the first hint anyone's made one would be their ass getting peppered.

That is faster than they can really consider the consequences of getting some NJP...  :angel:

I promise not to duck.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 11:11:05 PM »
Not so much that they shouldn't have them at all, just that save for the Airsoft BB's themselves, the gear that the guys over there have for maintenance etc. and spare parts, and a plastic bottle from the DFAC... is that I'm sure they'd have one of those rigged up in five minutes flat, while on duty, and the first hint anyone's made one would be their ass getting peppered.

That is faster than they can really consider the consequences of getting some NJP...  :angel:

This, someone would have lost an eye by now.

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 07:11:17 AM »
With a fixed emplacement you could just have an air compressor hooked to it and stowed away somewhere.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

• friends
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 08:25:40 AM »
most compressors can't give the umph a tank will

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »
Not familiar with AEG, are you, C&SD?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 10:36:44 PM »
my paintball gear runs on 3000-4500 psi tanks

real tanks run scuba
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

• friends
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
Not familiar with AEG, are you, C&SD?

enlighten me

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 01:49:28 AM »
enlighten me

More and more (down here - most) airsoft longarms run off electricity, not gas. THey use rechargeable batteries.

Here's a picture of a cheap AEG gun and its kit: over here, with upper end guns being more like [http://www.airsoftstation.com/echo-1-mini-gun-electric-airsoft-rifle-aeg.html]this.[/url]

I'm sure you can see the opportunities.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 01:50:58 AM »

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »
My last Airsoft skirmish was years ago. After about 6 hours of fighting in an unused factory a friend had access to, my NiMh battery died and wouldn't recharge before we were done for the day. Someone handed me a cheap springer pistol. (you had to manually cock it by retracting the slide for each shot) and it was decided I would be doing "special projects".  Namely sneaking around and messing with the other team. So I just did things like play "camper" and shot people in the back. Acted like I was on the other team etc.

One skirmish, I just laid under a brightly lit window, in an otherwise unlit room, right out in the open, and just shot people with impunity with the cheap spring pistol.

Getting bored with this, I took a plastic Solo cup (red too, I believe) and filled it up with Airsoft bb's and ran up out into fire at the enemy line behind a wall of stacked lumber and screamed "GRENADE!". And I threw the cup over the fortification at them. The bb's went everywhere and pelted them all nicely.

Totally killed the firefight as we had "Rambo" rules like in paintball, where if you touched an enemy with your hand it was a "knife kill" and they were out, but nobody had ever figured out a grenade before, and this was still pretty early in Airsoft's popularity where such accessories hadn't hit the market yet. And nobody knew if it actually counted or not.  :laugh:
I promise not to duck.