Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Podcast  (Read 1015 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hillary Clinton Podcast
« on: February 28, 2020, 08:59:59 AM »
Hillary Clinton is starting a podcast for the election season. Is this sorta like "Russian meddling"? Will she be paid in Rubles? Also, interesting photo they chose.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/02/27/politico-the-search-is-on-for-a-robin-quivers-like-sidekick-for-hillary-clintons-new-podcast/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Hillary Clinton Podcast
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 09:32:33 AM »
Ted Cruz and Michael Knowles did the impeachment podcast that was pretty successful.  Maybe she is trying to copy that.  Certainly easier than doing video or public appearances if she is still having medical issues.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 09:47:37 AM »
Any truth to the rumor it will be called "Thirty Minutes Of Hate, Emmanuel Trump Goldstein Must Die!"?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 10:35:50 AM »
@humspot1
Replying to @politico

If I never again hear that woman speak another syllable it will be too soon. Yuck.

This. Exactly this.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 06:11:17 PM »
IDK about podcasts, but I've often wondered if she is a pod people person.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 06:41:05 PM »
IDK about podcasts, but I've often wondered if she is a pod people person creature.

FTFY =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Calumus

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 10:33:48 AM »
So if they're trying to find a Robin Quivers like side kick for her, are they suggesting that Hillary is the funny one?