Author Topic: Protester turds during 9/11 moment of silence.  (Read 3199 times)

birdman

• friend
Re: Protester turds during 9/11 moment of silence.
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 07:40:05 AM »
troll,he who aims to disrupt by any means possible and cause the derailment of any thread possible.

no , thats not me.
as for the 99%ers i mentioned, i have no sympathy for them.

the bulk of my post is heartfelt and has been backed up by many individuals since the event.
its been 11 years,and you still believe the media and government line on this? really?
you cant see through the thin veil of lies?

a true islaamic terrorist attack happened at glasgow airport,it failed,why? because there is no way on this earh that something as huge as 9/11 could have been planned and not been stopped by either your county's intelligence service or of any ally country.

the glasgow attack shows just how pathetic these so called terrorists really are,fubbling idiots.

feel free to boot me if you actually feel i'm trying to troll. i assure that is not my intention, i only want to express my opinion,it may not be a popular one,but i have the right to express it.

Opinions debunked by facts, while still opinions, are typically changed once presented with fact, at least by thinking persons.  At this point, the opinion you present has been thoroughly debunked, both here, and by many independent observers and analysts.  The reason for the harsh response is many folks on this board were actually there, witnessed first hand the events, and are quite insulted by the opinion given their current roles and responsibilities.  While troll may not be the most correct term, "insulting idiot" is still valid.  Alternative points of view are always welcome, ON MATTERS OF OPINION, but publically expressing an opinion contrary to fact just makes one look like an idiot.  In this case, at this time, 11 years later, 9/11 trutherism is like holding an opinion that man didn't walk on the moon, AND cancer is a government ploy to kill people.

Think about what you are saying, you join a board consisting of mainly highly patriotic individuals, working to make America and other countries a better place, and you raise an opinion that at its heart, says that our own government killed its citizens en masse to affect policy change?  Tread lightly please, for you tread upon the graves of friends and family of others on this board.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 07:49:38 AM »
then implementing tighter security measures on their own public that rival anything north korea has to offer?

The security apparatus here is no more restrictive than what you enjoy in your own homeland.  We at least have fewer cameras, forcing our police to get out and do their jobs.

Actually, yours is worse based on the anecdote of police harassment of law-abiding gun owners there. I heard it first hand from one of your fellow citizens, the harassed person himself.

Chris

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 07:54:42 AM »
I laugh at a Brit talking about freedom when they're under constant video surveillance
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 08:17:49 AM »
I laugh at a Brit talking about freedom when they're under constant video surveillance

Thread win.  Checkmate.  Oh and the troll was shown the door.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”