Author Topic: Guns America opens the derp floodgates  (Read 1510 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Guns America opens the derp floodgates
« on: June 05, 2015, 11:55:31 AM »
http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/jade-helm-geoengineering-extinction-event-2015/

I was really hoping it was just brilliant satire at first, but this level and intensity of crazy makes me think it's for real.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Guns America opens the derp floodgates
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 11:58:58 AM »
HAARP.  DERP.  Whatever.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 01:10:34 PM »
Its like the Unifying Theory of all conspiracies!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 02:22:57 PM »
Did he really just claim Chem trails are real and quote a teenage celebrity who is part of the Kardashian/Jenner lunacy? Cause I was lost before I even got to that part, but I couldn't even continue from there even for potential entertainment value ...

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »
 It's the Pax. The G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate that we added to the air processors. It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression. Well, it works. The people here stopped fighting. And then they stopped everything else. They stopped going to work, they stopped breeding, talking, eating. There's 30 million people here, and they all just let themselves die.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 03:04:43 PM »
What, no double rainbows?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 03:20:01 PM »
It's the Pax. The G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate that we added to the air processors. It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression. Well, it works. The people here stopped fighting. And then they stopped everything else. They stopped going to work, they stopped breeding, talking, eating. There's 30 million people here, and they all just let themselves die.

Serenity showed corpses at their desks at work. Why did they go to work? If the effects were gradual, wouldn't they have just stayed home? On a long list of things I ought to care about, work is pretty far up the list. These and many other discrepancies will be addressed when I can get Joss Whedon alone in an elevator.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 03:23:59 PM »
Where's the URL link?  Where's the link I can click to get his special report for the low introductory cost for only the first 500 who purchase it?

I could not wade through all of it, so ended up skimming a lot.  But from doing that it seems to be aggregating every quack/progressive science for the last 500 years.

Balog is right - without an outright statement that it is satire the odds are just too high that someone is as serious as the proverbial heart attack.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 03:26:27 PM »
Serenity showed corpses at their desks at work. Why did they go to work? If the effects were gradual, wouldn't they have just stayed home? On a long list of things I ought to care about, work is pretty far up the list. These and many other discrepancies will be addressed when I can get Joss Whedon alone in an elevator.

If it works gradually, there would be some people who had marginally enough will to get to work, but during the day lost that marginality to leave work. That part, at least, can make sense.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 03:28:07 PM »

When the doses hit critical mass, some of the people were too lazy to go home..  =D

I mean hell... I've been there. And no G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate required.
I promise not to duck.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 03:31:37 PM »
Ok, I can buy that explanation. I guess I'll have to stick to his favorite color and why he hates us oh so very much.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 04:13:22 PM »
Sweet baby Jesus, do not click that link and fall down that rabbit hole. Not enough tinfoil has ever been made to cover this
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 12:59:14 PM »
Do people like this lack focus? 

I guess I am also supposed to assume his links are correct.  I don't really want to click on them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 02:44:57 PM »
Lotta upstart folks copying the goa business model. I have been blocking them from my email

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I