Author Topic: (EX) officer indicted for murder.  (Read 616 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
(EX) officer indicted for murder.
« on: June 08, 2015, 12:20:22 PM »
This seems to be going the the direction I suspected it would. Let's hope this idiot will not see the light of day for a long time, while being under the protection of TINY the roommate.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/08/former-south-carolina-officer-indicted-for-murder-in-shooting-black-man/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: (EX) officer indicted for murder.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »
Taking bets on final disposition?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: (EX) officer indicted for murder.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 02:59:41 PM »
Who you gonna believe?  Me or your lying eyes?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.