Author Topic: E-Foils and Jetboards: Anyone have one?  (Read 362 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
E-Foils and Jetboards: Anyone have one?
« on: July 18, 2023, 05:17:15 PM »
I've just come across these things and I'm... intrigued.

Can't say I'm $10,000+ intrigued.  But they've got my attention and I'm shopping.  Trying to decide if they're worth getting into, on Arizona's reservoirs.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: E-Foils and Jetboards: Anyone have one?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 10:21:05 AM »
... I guess not.  Bunch of  :old: around here.   =D
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 10:36:59 AM »
You asked a forum that still regularly grumbles about power windows being standard in cars about a $12,000 surfboard.   =D

No.  No one here has one.  I've seen one, and they look cool, but $12k will get me a used jet ski and several cases of ammo.  So no.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 10:44:27 AM »
I didn’t even know such things existed until a couple days ago a U Tube video showed up. Some guy bought a “vintage” 1980s 250cc jet surfboard
What we have here is failure to communicate.