Author Topic: Son of a Bee-itch  (Read 5843 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Son of a Bee-itch
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 07:51:09 PM »
Nah, they get to live for now.  My wife talked me out of a counter attack.

Why?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 09:55:47 PM »
Couldn't help but think about this piece I read on Something Awful the other day

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/wasp-kafir-yard.php  cheesy

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 02:59:41 AM »
Your wife got something against retribution?  You need to counter attack if for no other reason than to protect the chilren.  Yeah, that the ticket.  Napalm the base for the chilren.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:41 AM »
Nah, they get to live for now.  My wife talked me out of a counter attack.

Why?
Bees, hornets, etc are good for the yard/flowers/trees.  Pollination, you see.

I do have a weaons free policy for Japanese beetles.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

jrfoxx

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 07:05:03 AM »
I suspect our fireants would give them some competition for territory. 
I ccidentally sat on a fire ant nest while wearing shorts when I was stationed in Pensacola,FL. Luckily, I only got bit on the thighs a few times. I'll agree, they are very unpleasant and nothing to sneeze at, but I'd take a single fire ant bite over a single sting from those tiny bees, given the choice. Problem is, BOTH have  a tendency to attack en masse, so you are bound to get several of either, at which point it matter little which individual is more painful, as multiples from either is unpleasant enough to not really matter any more.

After the fire ant incident, I spent the rest of the day feeling like there was still some on me, and was all twitchy, kept swatting at nothing, and was generally a litle paranoid and freaked out. I sure I looked a bit nuts the rest of the day. grin