Author Topic: Oklahoma- Major Earthquake! NEW QUAKE - DATA!  (Read 5824 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Oklahoma- Major Earthquake! NEW QUAKE - DATA!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 10:38:43 PM »
So we are now having simultaneous earthquakes, severe thunderstorms, 70-80 mph straight line winds and tornadoes with possible flooding before morning.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
We have a thundersnow and tornado watch.

In a morbid way I want to see snow and a tornado at the same time.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 11:39:08 PM »
You are a sick puppy.  =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 12:24:36 AM »
That would be cool to see also Jim.

Wow, what am I coming home to.  Maybe I need to change my leave plans.  It will piss off the wife, but gotta be safe you know. :laugh:
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 06:33:41 AM »
You'd be coming back to Oklahoma, where your neighborhood could be destroyed by any sort of natural phenomena - but it doesn't matter too much since neighbors, family, and friends all offer you a place to stay, help with rebuilding, and stock your fridge with food before you get a chance to say "no." =)
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 02:05:32 AM »
You'd be coming back to Oklahoma, where your neighborhood could be destroyed by any sort of natural phenomena - but it doesn't matter too much since neighbors, family, and friends all offer you a place to stay, help with rebuilding, and stock your fridge with food before you get a chance to say "no." =)

a good friend of mine moved to OKC and thats the kind of guy he is
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."