Author Topic: Swedish cops release list of 55 areas they have abandoned to Muslim gangs  (Read 5472 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/

Interested to hear our Viking's take on all this.

Seems like a bad idea to me. To paraphrase someone on the internet, the Euro's go from zero to genocide at the drop of a hat so provoking them like this is not too bright.

These no-go zones are primarily so-called “exclusion areas” which is the politically correct term for the 186 ghettos that have sprung up around Sweden in the past two decades. These areas are predominantly populated by immigrants from muslim countries with low education and even lower employment rates. The exception being the enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the fields of drug dealing, protection rackets and robberies.

Since the real law doesn’t apply, the function of justice has largely been taken over by the gangs themselves, not unlike how the mafia is seen as the go-to place in rural Italy when the local police is too corrupt to serve its purpose. Unofficial courts are held and punishments are meted out based on the cultural norms of the dominant gangs. Some no-go areas even have vehicle checkpoints at the border. Not police checkpoints, but the gangs protecting their turf from law enforcement and rival gangs.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Swedish cops release list of 55 areas they have abandoned to Muslim gangs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 05:10:13 PM »
^^^ Geez, and I thought the Swedish police Volvo wagons in 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' were pretty cool.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 05:14:31 PM »
I hope may be forgiven for observing that I would never have expected to see the words "Sweden" and "ghetto" in the same sentence, much less in any connection whatever. The cognitive dissonance is head-spinning. Sad to think that Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi is smiling at the success of the long game.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »
This is what happens when you hand out permanent residency permits (or worse, citizenships) to violent, anti-western, racist savages.

I hope may be forgiven for observing that I would never have expected to see the words "Sweden" and "ghetto" in the same sentence, much less in any connection whatever. The cognitive dissonance is head-spinning. Sad to think that Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi is smiling at the success of the long game.
Dude, we're starting to get shantytowns here, courtesy of Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies (and the do-gooder leftards helping them) who feel that our laws don't apply to them. Police and other authorities cleared a camp site a few months ago, about 60-100 people living there in trailers and small shacks. They had to haul away 121 tons of garbage from the site, after that they put up jersey barriers to keep the gyppos from returning, atleast with their cars and trailers. Worked well until a leftard group rented a tractor or something to remove the barriers.

“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 07:03:05 PM »
Over here we are complaining about the militarization of the police and the overkill tactics they employ.

There is a part of me that wants to say it is still not too late for Sweden to copy the American police, but anpther part of me says it is too late for the cops to do it alone.

Then there is the part of me that thinks they could claw their way out of debt by renting out those locations for MOUT training.  (Surrounding them, burning the locales to the ground, and shooting anything that tries to leave, a la` the Warsaw Ghetto I and/or II probably would generate too much negative press.)

I'm fairly well convinced that had the same circumstances developed in America we would be faced with the same state of affairs.  Vigilantes are supposed to be the civil (as opposed to military) rersponse when the .gov cannot or will not enforce the laws.  My faith in the Keyboard Kommandos leans heavily to them being a no-show.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
Over here we are complaining about the militarization of the police and the overkill tactics they employ.

There is a part of me that wants to say it is still not too late for Sweden to copy the American police, but anpther part of me says it is too late for the cops to do it alone.

Then there is the part of me that thinks they could claw their way out of debt by renting out those locations for MOUT training.  (Surrounding them, burning the locales to the ground, and shooting anything that tries to leave, a la` the Warsaw Ghetto I and/or II probably would generate too much negative press.)

I'm fairly well convinced that had the same circumstances developed in America we would be faced with the same state of affairs.  Vigilantes are supposed to be the civil (as opposed to military) rersponse when the .gov cannot or will not enforce the laws.  My faith in the Keyboard Kommandos leans heavily to them being a no-show.

stay safe.
Correct, there was little to no political will with our former administration (which was supposedly conservative/right-of-center). Take a guess how much political will there'll be to solve it now with the government being composed of Social Democrats and Green Party loons? I'm sure someone will reject reality and substitute it with a plan based on feelz and wishful thinking though.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 07:37:23 PM »
I wonder how many areas in the US have been surrendered to the criminals?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 07:39:04 PM »
I'm fairly well convinced that had the same circumstances developed in America we would be faced with the same state of affairs.  Vigilantes are supposed to be the civil (as opposed to military) rersponse when the .gov cannot or will not enforce the laws....

The .gov will show up in force to protect the hooligans from the vigilantes.
"It's good, though..."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 07:58:02 PM »
The .gov will show up in force to protect the hooligans from the vigilantes.
QFT.

Several decades ago, when someone was abducting and murdering black children, PARENTS started grouping together with sporting equipment (baseball bats) and watching playgrounds, walking their children to school, etc.

I read that the police expended more man hours watching, harassing, and dispersing these groups of "vigilantes" than then did looking for the actual murderer.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 08:21:14 PM »
Atlanta? Wayne williams case? Did you also read the fbi thought some of the kids were being killed by their parents? For the insurance? 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 09:37:12 PM »
Viking -

If I went and got a passport before November 12, 2014 (see http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=46214.0 for explanation) and mailed it to you, would you be interested in trying to move here?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 06:01:45 AM »
And the water circles the drain even faster.

http://elmtreeforge.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweden-is-soooo-screwed.html

The situation in the gang-controlled no-go zones of Sweden is deteriorating rapidly. Following the police report conceding the areas to the primarily Muslim immigrant gangs, the Swedish ambulance union is now demanding military grade protection gear to enter the no-go zones.

This ^^ is not the first place I've heard it referred to as "Swedistan".  I'm not convinced it's any worse than, say, Francistan or Englandistan or Germanyistan so much as it's just the place in the news lately.

stay safe.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 08:19:23 AM »
Hmmm . . . often police will be directed by .gov to side with hooligans, but if these areas have truly been abandoned by the police, maybe that means they WON'T go in to protect the hooligans from Swedes who see an opportunity to revive the old custom of Viking raids . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 12:05:35 PM »
Hug a thug doesn't work? Who'd have thought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 09:37:25 PM »
just remember, there are no "Peaceful, moderate muslims" Except in places where their numbers are tiny, and they have no political power.  As the Swedes are learning, they work nonstop, using the host Countries Democratic rule of law, to subvert their host, and bring hell to their new friends.
There are very valid reasons why the West has been fighting them for well over a thousand years.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
Tell me more about how there are no peaceful moderate Muslims. I happen to live in a country with a 18% Muslim citizen population.

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 12:54:14 AM »
Tell me more about how there are no peaceful moderate Muslims. I happen to live in a country with a 18% Muslim citizen population.

I don't think anybody is saying that each and every Muslim in Sweden (or France, or Germany, or England, or ad nauseum) is a raving jihadist with a suicide vest strapped to their baby stroller.  However, it seems that statistical analysis bears out that when the population gets over a certain percentage there begins the existence of enclaves, and enclaves where a portion of the population seeks to impose Sharia law, seeks to forcefully keep out law enforcement, and to both verbally and physically harass both the indigenous population and anybody who "wanders" in from outside the enclave all appear.

The same phenomenon appears with other ethnic/religious minorities but with the exceptions of (obviously) not imposing Sharia law and usually without the attempt at total exclusion of law enforcement.

stay safe.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 01:03:03 AM »
Sharia law is used by Muslims legally, within the Israeli court system. It doesn't actually equate "stoning the women" or something similar.

I have gone to school to a predominantly Muslim area for the last five years of my school education, I do not recall being harassed or attacked in any way, nor were Israeli police absent from the area.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 10:37:56 AM »
Then perhaps you can identify the factors that seem to overcome the trend in other places.  Is it assimilation into the majprity culture (as suggested by the use of Israeli courts, participation in the "mainstream" educational system)?

Is it the closeness and availability of travel/immigration to majority-Muslim countries?  (Which would bring up the question of why they remain in Israel.)

What's the official Israeli policy on allowing radical jihadist-encouraging "preachers" to do so?  There is a fine line between shutting down the most violent ones and - yes, I am going there - rounding them all up.  Does that play into things?

From my very limited education it seems that in the Middle East Israel is a bright and shining outpost of where Muslims can live without great gobs of both state-run and popular-uprising (mob) interference into how one lives their life.  Maybe it's not making the news (mainstream and alternative) but I don't recall significant numbers of Israeli Muslims wanting to move to Gaza or the Palestine Authority areas.

stay safe.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 10:56:09 AM »

And even with all the toys, there are areas they don't go into without orders.  I can think of a few neighborhoods in Dallas where you could pretty much floor it until the next major road (and that was the safest option) because police didn't patrol there, (and certainly wouldn't sit still long enough to run a speed trap) and only answered calls with a fair amount of backup.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 11:24:27 AM »
I think the problem with some of these European countries is who they are letting in and why, not just that they are Muslims.  I don't think they are allowing people in to take jobs they are offered or because they have a labor shortage. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 12:26:54 PM »
I think the problem with some of these European countries is who they are letting in and why, not just that they are Muslims.  I don't think they are allowing people in to take jobs they are offered or because they have a labor shortage. 

Many Euro countries actually do have a serious menial labor shortage. The welfare is so cushy very few natives are willing to work low paying hard working labor jobs.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 04:54:56 PM »
. . . I do not recall being harassed or attacked in any way, nor were Israeli police absent from the area.
Maybe the second part of this statement has something to do with the first?

I recently read that a poll (Pew?) showed that about 2/3 of Egyptian Moslems admit to being OK with killing someone who chooses to convert to another religion . . . that's a pretty strong majority in a country that is sometimes said to be a "moderate" Moslem nation.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 04:55:52 PM »

let me see if I have this right.  You live in Israel, and question whether muslims act immoderately?  Maybe I missed something.   =D

cambeul41

• friend
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
I was married into a Muslim family for 26 years and lived in the house with in-laws for eight. At no time did any express intolerance.  MicrBalog said nothing about ALL Muslims. He, I am sure, and I, for sure, have met individuals we would in no way trust.
?It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.?
?Thomas Sowell