Author Topic: Swedish cops release list of 55 areas they have abandoned to Muslim gangs  (Read 5473 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Swedish cops release list of 55 areas they have abandoned to Muslim gangs
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 08:23:07 AM »
let me see if I have this right.  You live in Israel, and question whether muslims act immoderately?  Maybe I missed something.   =D

I question your idea that having a large quantity of Muslims would result in OMG ALLAHU JIHAD.

18% of Israelis are Arabs and the country is safer (even including casualties from terrorist attacks) than the United States.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:55 AM »
Unless you want to count random rocket attacks and that whole Gaza thing thing the other day....
 =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 10:54:15 AM »
how about this?  Three Americans killed by ax wielding muslims in Israel.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/18/4-israelis-killed-jerusalem-synagogue-attack/

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »
I question your idea that having a large quantity of Muslims would result in OMG ALLAHU JIHAD.

18% of Israelis are Arabs and the country is safer (even including casualties from terrorist attacks) than the United States.

Only true if you include the violent ghetto cities. Talk to me when Israel has a massive underclass of violent career criminals as we do in America.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »
how about this?  Three Americans killed by ax wielding muslims in Israel.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/18/4-israelis-killed-jerusalem-synagogue-attack/

How is an attack by Palestinian Marxist-Leninists evidence of radical Islamism among Israeli Muslims?

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 01:21:48 PM »
I think the problem with some of these European countries is who they are letting in and why, not just that they are Muslims.  I don't think they are allowing people in to take jobs they are offered or because they have a labor shortage. 

Pretty much. If you took folks from the poorest ghettos of America and shoved them into concentrated areas, you'd likely get the same results. And yes, I've spent time in foreign Muslim ghettos as well as American ghettos. It's part of a lot of different things. You have a wide distribution. Imagine a bell curve. US is a shallow wide bell curve. Most Islamic societies tend to be a more classical bell curve, but skewed right of center.

That means fewer leftists, and more far rightists. Other issue is that way out on the edges on the bell curve, you're less likely to run into other people that are bat excrement crazy of your particular variety. Raise the sample size, and you have problems that are even higher because the bat excrement crazy people meet more people that agree with them rather then tell them they are bat excrement crazy.

One other thing, however. Our extreme ghettos are generally very old and established. Oh, they shrink and they grow. But generally often multigenerational.  Sweden's ghettos are very new with very new populations. They're less attached and more likely to spread.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:16 PM »
Unless you want to count random rocket attacks and that whole Gaza thing thing the other day....
 =D

What does this have to do with Israeli-Arabs?

Oh wait, nothing at all.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 01:27:44 PM »
List of Swedish organized crime groups:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in_Sweden
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 02:22:42 PM »

How is an attack by Palestinian Marxist-Leninists evidence of radical Islamism among Israeli Muslims?

if you can't put the pieces together, living there, and living surrounded by muslims, both individuals and nations, that have vowed to wipe all Jews out,  then I can't help you.  Best wishes.  Hope things work our well for you.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 02:38:18 PM »
Only true if you include the violent ghetto cities. Talk to me when Israel has a massive underclass of violent career criminals as we do in America.

Gee, aren't we talking about the ghetto "cities" (OK, neighborhoods) of Sweden (and France, and England, and Germany, and ....)?

I do not think anybody in this conversation believes that all Muslims are foaming-at-the-mouth jihadists intent on creating a Caliphate RFN, or that just because the percentage of Muslims in an area reaches a certain number automatically all of the Muslims will turn into <see previous>.

But I do thank you for confirming that it is not only possible but does happen when population density and other factors all fall together.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 03:50:05 PM »

Gee, aren't we talking about the ghetto "cities" (OK, neighborhoods) of Sweden (and France, and England, and Germany, and ....)?

I do not think anybody in this conversation believes that all Muslims are foaming-at-the-mouth jihadists intent on creating a Caliphate RFN, or that just because the percentage of Muslims in an area reaches a certain number automatically all of the Muslims will turn into <see previous>.

But I do thank you for confirming that it is not only possible but does happen when population density and other factors all fall together.

stay safe.

Actually, I was responding to Micro's post about Israel's crime rates with that, and why it's not relevant to compare their overall crime rate with America's.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 04:31:03 PM »
So they know of 55 areas and they are all well contained?
Bombing practice for the air force? Do the sweeds have an air force?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 04:38:57 PM »
So they know of 55 areas and they are all well contained?
Bombing practice for the air force? Do the sweeds have an air force?

For the moment.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila