Author Topic: An interesting bit about Barry's citizenship  (Read 1912 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
An interesting bit about Barry's citizenship
« on: June 25, 2008, 07:24:04 PM »
I wonder how credible this Israeli website is?  They are questioning Barry's US citizenship.  Does anybody think there is something to this?  True or not, it will gain little traction in the US.

Full story is here:  http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12939.htm

First part of story follows:

israelinsider
Israel's daily newsmagazine

Faked certificate suggests that Obama may not be "natural born" US citizen
By Reuven Koret  June 24, 2008

It is now a certainty that the "birth certificate" claimed by the Barack Obama campaign as authentic is a photoshopped fake.

The image, purporting to come from the Hawaii Department of Health, has been the subject of intense skepticism in the blogosphere in the past two weeks. But now the senior spokesman of that Department has confirmed to Israel Insider what are the required features of a certified birth document -- features that Obama's purported "birth certificate" clearly lack.

The image became increasingly suspect with Israel Insider's revelation that variations of the certificate image were posted on the Photobucket image aggregation website -- including one listing the location of Obama's birth as Antarctica, one with the certificate supposedly issued by the government of North Korea, and another including a purported photo of baby Barack -- one of which has a "photo taken" time-stamp just two minutes before the article and accompanying image was posted on the left-wing Daily Kos blog.

That strongly suggests that Daily Kos obtained the image from Photobucket, not the State of Hawaii, the Obama family, or the Obama campaign. Photobucket is not generally known as a credible supplier of official vital records for any of the fifty states, and the liberties that other Photoshoppers took with the certificates confirms this.

Some of these oddities surfaced in Israel Insider's previous article on the subject, but new comparative documentary evidence presented below, and official verification obtained by Israel Insider from a senior Hawaiian official, provides the strongest confirmation yet.

Here is a link to Orbusmax.com, where you can find more links to other stories on this topic.

http://www.orbusmax.com/
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

De Selby

• friend
Re: An interesting bit about Barry's citizenship
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »
This is the same website that fraudulently claimed Obama's half-brother identified Barack as Muslim.  It is apparently a rumor mill site.

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »
It's definitely a rumour mill site, shootingstudent.

And the idea it's somehow Israel's prime news-source is absolutely deranged.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:10:43 PM »
I'm seriously hoping this was posted just for comedic value. Nobody is silly enough to really believe that male bovine animal feces, are they?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:47:19 PM »
Well, after all the ruckus about McCain being born on a US military base in Panama, it's only fair to run Obama through the same wringer.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 10:30:19 PM »
Well, after all the ruckus about McCain being born on a US military base in Panama, it's only fair to run Obama through the same wringer.

Wait, why is that fair???

Because one candidate has been accused of something, the very same accusation should be completely manufactured against the other?

I guess since Obama has been accused of being Muslim, it's only fair to accuse McCain of being converted to dogmatic communism by his North Vietnamese captors.  After all, we should run him through the same wringer-maybe we can even accuse McCain of being a closet scientologist, closet disciple of Warren Jeffs (he spent some time in Arizona, didn't he?), or something similar.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 10:33:06 PM »
I would rather efforts be focused on the fact that Obama is a Marxist.

This sort of rumor stuff just feeds the Left.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 10:35:49 PM »
There is enough stuff out there that is legit to pick on Obama about.  There is no need to manufacture crap.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 02:21:54 AM »
I would rather efforts be focused on the fact that Obama is a Marxist.

Agreed.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 04:44:33 AM »
I guess since Obama has been accused of being Muslim, it's only fair to accuse McCain of being converted to dogmatic communism by his North Vietnamese captors.

I have seen that one before.  "Manchurian Candidate" & all.

Hogwash, just like the OP's subject.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 06:38:35 AM »
Well, I have begun to suspect that Obama is an Alien ...  rolleyes
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 06:40:50 AM »
And I have begun to suspect that this thread has absolutely no redeeming value anymore...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 06:43:42 AM »
Sometimes, even rumor-mill websites hit paydirt . . . sort of like a broken clock being right twice a day.

If there's no basis to this and it's all just a bunch of made-up nonsense, then the B. Hussein Obama camp ought to have exactly zero problem shooting this down.

If they don't do so  promptly . . . either 1) they know it's total BS and are waiting for McCain to bring it up so they can discredit him; or 2) maybe there's some basis to it.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 07:13:42 AM »
Sometimes, even rumor-mill websites hit paydirt . . . sort of like a broken clock being right twice a day.

If there's no basis to this and it's all just a bunch of made-up nonsense, then the B. Hussein Obama camp ought to have exactly zero problem shooting this down.

If they don't do so  promptly . . . either 1) they know it's total BS and are waiting for McCain to bring it up so they can discredit him; or 2) maybe there's some basis to it.

Okay. WHY EVER BOTHER. Rumors are what the left loves to point at.

Just focus on the facts. He's a Marxist. Make sure everyone knows how much.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 03:49:45 PM »
And I have begun to suspect that this thread has absolutely no redeeming value anymore...

Go ahead and kill it, Mike.  Everyone answered my question in posting it.  The concensus is that it is a bogus source.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
When the original poster requests it, I must obey.  laugh
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.