Author Topic: George Bush Is a Hero  (Read 2899 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Re: George Bush Is a Hero
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 06:57:56 AM »
If Bush is a hero, then I've a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Thankfully, Bush is one of those rare selfless politicians who's willing to put the interests of the country ahead of his own personal interests.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Little early for EtOH in the Kool-Aid isn't it?  If he puts the interest of the nation above that of his own, tell me why his administration is STILL spending like a drunken sailor (the largest measure of which is entitlements to parasites) and our southern border looks like Grand Central Station?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Re: George Bush Is a Hero
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 08:42:59 AM »
If Bush is a hero, then I've a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Thankfully, Bush is one of those rare selfless politicians who's willing to put the interests of the country ahead of his own personal interests.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Little early for EtOH in the Kool-Aid isn't it?  If he puts the interest of the nation above that of his own, tell me why his administration is STILL spending like a drunken sailor (the largest measure of which is entitlements to parasites) and our southern border looks like Grand Central Station?

Noted for logical disconnect.
1) His administration hasnt spent anything.  Congress determines spending, as Reagan wisely reminded everyone.  Yes, he doesnt done nearly enough to stop it but dont put it on him.
2) He has proposed initiatives on immigration (and Social Security for that matter) and Congress hasn't done anything.
If his goal was putting his own interests first then why is his approval rating in the dumps?
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.