Author Topic: Hillary wins: If the election results are disbelieved?  (Read 4046 times)

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
Hillary wins: If the election results are disbelieved?
« on: October 17, 2016, 01:11:26 PM »
Let us hypothesize that in three weeks one of two things happens
1) The election is demonstrably rigged with numerous documented irregularities
2) If it is not proven, enough people believe that it was rigged to make proof unnecessary

What happens then?
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Hillary wins: If the election results are disbelieved?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 01:31:46 PM »
Let us hypothesize that in three weeks one of two things happens
1) The election is demonstrably rigged with numerous documented irregularities
2) If it is not proven, enough people believe that it was rigged to make proof unnecessary

What happens then?

I'm seeing a lot of news stories about state-level fraud investigations going on. And I don't recall seeing that in 2008 or 2012. My hope is that this means the worst of it is going to get ferreted out before Nov. 8th, and  the rest of the fraud will be waved off by this, or scaled down at least.

What I'm wondering is if the DOJ tries to intimidate/muscle local state and municipal LEA's from investigating vote fraud.

Or... maybe Russian hacking will cancel out Soros-backed Smartmatic machine fraud.  [tinfoil]
I promise not to duck.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 01:55:14 PM »
What happens then?

I assume you mean that the election is rigged (or seems rigged) in Clinton's favor. Under option 1, Congress holds multiple hearings/panels/investigations, in which nothing is resolved. Under option 2, another populist movement arises, like the recent Tea Parties. Again, nothing is resolved. The Left may very well orchestrate Trump's assassination.

If you mean that Trump "wins," then either option results in Occupy/BLM riots, with arsons, assaults, and probably murders. Under option 2, the establishment press declares Clinton to be the actual president, and seeks her response to every move of "President" Trump. There will be a succesful bi-partisan effort to create an office of co-president, or to in some other way grant actual leadership to HRC. Under option 1, Trump, Pence, and all those convicted of voter fraud are hanged on television, Saddam Hussein style. Trump cabinet members, and other, lesser villains (and their families) are castrated, and sent to labor camps, which will operate as Obamacare exchanges, and same-sex wedding cake bakeries.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 02:00:44 PM »
Of course there is fraud, the whole world saw it in Minnesota in the Franken senate race a few years ago.  I don't think Franken was personally involved, I think it was orchestrated by our Democrat secretary of state (who ought to be in prison.)  Multiple recounts, and every time Franken came up short Ritchie said, "Wait a minute, I think there's another box of ballots in the trunk of my car" and counted them again.  He certified it as soon as he got a count that he liked.

IIRC, we had a Republican governor at the time.  It never gets investigated.  Everyone is pissed at Trump for mentioning it because it's not supposed to be talked about.
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 02:01:44 PM »
I'm going with wailing and the gnashing of teeth and then in a few months after "Dancing With the Stars" is back on, business as usual and all is forgotten.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 02:08:09 PM »
If Trump wins I expect a rehash of the 2000 election where it ends up in the supreme court.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Jocassee

• friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 02:56:01 PM »
Here is what I am getting at by asking this question.

I read pro trump blogs, I keep track of all the weird rumors and conspiracy theories going around.

I don't think many trump voters will accept a close election that goes to Hillary.

Irregularities will be found whether they exist or not. They will be broadcast whether the reports are accurate or not and pushed as truth.

One of the saddest things about this election cycle is the predictability of the conspiracy theories.

Jocassee

• friends
  • "First time?"

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »

Each and every election, there is widespread tin foilery about widespread election fraud and even more insane tin foil notions about Bush or Obama somehow declaring martial law to stay in power. Hasn't happened. Probably won't happen. And yet it persists.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jocassee

• friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 03:32:24 PM »
Each and every election, there is widespread tin foilery about widespread election fraud and even more insane tin foil notions about Bush or Obama somehow declaring martial law to stay in power. Hasn't happened. Probably won't happen. And yet it persists.

Probably won't, but we've never had a candidate say from the bully pulpit that the election is rigged. We've never had a VP candidate have to tell a town hall participant that armed rebellion is not something he endorses.

On the conservative blogs there is a change in language from 2008 and 2012. The mood then was, "This is bad, but we can work on it, we can fight back." Now the mood is, "If we can't win this year, we can't win at all, and this puts new options on the table."

Just my read.

mellestad

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 04:22:38 PM »
Probably won't, but we've never had a candidate say from the bully pulpit that the election is rigged. We've never had a VP candidate have to tell a town hall participant that armed rebellion is not something he endorses.

On the conservative blogs there is a change in language from 2008 and 2012. The mood then was, "This is bad, but we can work on it, we can fight back." Now the mood is, "If we can't win this year, we can't win at all, and this puts new options on the table."

Just my read.

I dunno--last time I was on this forum was 2009-2010 and there were quite a few posts talking about armed rebellion--sometimes under the breath, sometimes outright, so I don't feel like this is new (and this forum isn't really extreme). Things seems calmer right now than it did back then. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

The difference now is you have someone very high up (Trump) giving that idea legitimacy. Last time around you had the candidates themselves telling people to calm down, now it's just Pence telling people to calm down--but Trump is telling people to get riled up.

My Facebook feed...that's hard to tell. During the Obama run it was full of openly racist stuff and that's not here now (obviously), but there's a lot of "Killary". Lots of sex jokes about the Clintons. I don't see much violence, though, related to the elections.

I think things were more tense when the BLM (not Black Lives Matter--the other BLM) stuff was ongoing. That was the high water mark.

I hope Hillary leaves guns alone after she's elected--Obama was smart to leave that alone for the most part. Clinton is more likely to try and do something though and that's more likely to escalate to bad situations.

Prediction for 2018: Everyone one both sides wishes Obama was back in office and Hillary doesn't stand a chance in 2020--unless the RNC manages to shoot itself in the head again.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 04:28:14 PM »

Just my read.

I would guess that from your age that you probably don't remember the Clinton years. You were roughly kindergarten to a high school freshman during that time. So I can't make a blanket statement about your political/national awareness during that time, I can make a WAG that like most of us at those ages it wasn't super-deep.

Granted, the media was making mountains out of molehills as always, and they did their absolute best to paint anyone right-of-center as complicit in the Oklahoma City bombing... but the militia movement and the whole "We might need to rise up and do something..." thoughts among the population were definitely very very real.

The '94 GOP landslide wins on the state level, and retaking the House for the first time in 40 years did help diffuse it, but not all of it. And the Left/MSM, and Clinton himself doing all they could to lay OKC at our feet, and Rush Limbaugh's didn't help.

If you could have cut the Obama administration out from time and transplanted it whole, without context into the years of '92-2000, the revolt might have actually happened.
I promise not to duck.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 04:32:03 PM »
Here's a video of the Commissioner of the Board of Elections for NYC talking about voter fraud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0&index=60&list=WL

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 04:34:13 PM »
Here's a video of the Commissioner of the Board of Elections for NYC talking about voter fraud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0&index=60&list=WL

Beat me to it.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »

Is it tinfoil when there have actually been charges and convictions?  And numerous video clips with campaign workers intimating and aiding election fraud?  How many incidents must occur for it to lose the tinfoil?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 04:52:16 PM »
During the 2012 elections, watching the woman in front of me picking down a list of names in the registration book with the "help" of the befuddled elderly poll worker until she found one "that was her" made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I promise not to duck.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 05:06:46 PM »
It's not gonna be close
At all
Will that make a difference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jocassee

• friends
  • "First time?"
Re:
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 06:34:33 PM »
It's not gonna be close
At all
Will that make a difference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Actually yes.

Then we talk about secession.

Just like in 1860--if you don't have a chance at seizing the base of power, you create your own.

I'm not saying its a great idea. But minds are gonna move that way.
I would guess that from your age that you probably don't remember the Clinton years.

I was born in 87. One of the original Rush Babies. I didn't know a lot that was going on and had no frame of reference for it. Didn't know anything about due process, rule of law, foreign policy, the constitution. Politically i was just along for the ride with my mom and dad. I didn't have any contact with the militia movement or anything back then. Most of what I know about that aspect I learned from Mike van der Boegh (writings and in person).

So what you're telling me is I'm not crazy?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 06:43:46 PM »
No chance of an organized, large scale revolt.  Any stomach or desire for such has been bred out of the populace.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 08:06:45 PM »
I hope Hillary leaves guns alone after she's elected--

Either you're joking, or you are the world's greatest optimist. There isn't a snowball's chance in heel that Hillary won't go after our guns and the Second Amendment full-bore if she gets elected.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »
No chance of an organized, large scale revolt.  Any stomach or desire for such has been bred out of the populace.

Unless the military grows a spine, and remembers that each member of the armed services swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States -- not the President, not the Congress, not the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017 -- the Constitution.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 08:22:24 PM »
No chance of an organized, large scale revolt.  Any stomach or desire for such has been bred out of the populace.

As long as they don't start *expletive deleted*ing around with pro sports and the reality TV shows they have nothing to worry about.
Jack with the Stupor Bowl and all hell will break loose.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 08:35:14 PM »
As long as they don't start *expletive deleted*ing around with pro sports and the reality TV shows they have nothing to worry about.
Jack with the Stupor Bowl and all hell will break loose.

The Left is already playing hob with pro sports. Can "reality" be far behind?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 08:42:50 PM »
Just in case there are protests the day after the election, I am avoiding travel that day.  Let's hope it's an unnecessary precaution.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame