Author Topic: Hillary wins: If the election results are disbelieved?  (Read 4047 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Hillary wins: If the election results are disbelieved?
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 09:47:00 PM »
No chance of an organized, large scale revolt.  Any stomach or desire for such has been bred out of the populace.

Eh... considering the vast number of vets that have been cycled through the sandbox, and the noises the fed.gov itself has been making about watching them, putting them on "terror indicator lists" etc.

And for the rest of us, "our side" so to speak, has always had it's hands tied, jobs, kids, mortgage etc. Whereas many of "their side" has less to lose, urban poor, academia, renting etc.

Broad brush generalizations, but you get the idea.

Rough analogy, things get froggy enough, the hammer will fall. Venezuela level, for sure (or what Americans would percieve as "Venezuela level"), or just maybe more like a level of Columbia when it was at it's worst with the FARC and narco-terror.
I promise not to duck.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 08:04:31 AM »
Of course there is fraud, the whole world saw it in Minnesota in the Franken senate race a few years ago.  I don't think Franken was personally involved, I think it was orchestrated by our Democrat secretary of state (who ought to be in prison.)  Multiple recounts, and every time Franken came up short Ritchie said, "Wait a minute, I think there's another box of ballots in the trunk of my car" and counted them again.  He certified it as soon as he got a count that he liked.

IIRC, we had a Republican governor at the time.  It never gets investigated.  Everyone is pissed at Trump for mentioning it because it's not supposed to be talked about.
As a former Minnesotan, I paid some attention to that race. As I recall, dozens of precincts turned in vote counts that exceeded the total of actual ballots cast . . . but these counts were accepted. And Tim Pawlenty, the MN governor at the time, sat idly by with his thumb up his 3rd point of contact and did nothing as the election was stolen in plain sight. And Franken provided the winning vote for Obamacare. <expletive> <expletive> <string of expletives.>

Some years before, Congressman "B1 Bob" Dornan of California "lost" an election in which a post-election sampling documented more fraudulent ballots cast (mostly by illegals) than his opponent's margin of "victory." Yet the courts allowed the result to stand.

A bit more recently, in the last Presidential election in 50+ precincts in IIRC Philadelphia, BHO beat Romney by a margin of 19,605 to 0.

Almost 20k votes cast, and NOBODY voted for Romney, even by mistake. These are the kinds of results that sham elections in the Philippines delivered to Ferdinand Marcos.

What happened?

Nothing.

So . . . if HRC wins and there's some controversy about the legitimacy of the result, expect people like Ryan, McConnell, and JEB! to be in the forefront of those defending the result and denouncing the critics.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 08:42:54 AM »
So . . . if HRC wins and there's some controversy about the legitimacy of the result, expect people like Ryan, McConnell, and JEB! to be in the forefront of those defending the result and denouncing the critics.

Would be ironic, from a Bush.

Putting a D. election in question would also put R. elections in question.  Can't have that.  R.s are go-along get-along guys.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 08:45:35 AM »
Hillary has already stated that she is going to do everything she can, to include Executive Orders, to go after guns and the 2nd Amendment.

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 10:13:43 AM »

Putting a D. election in question would also put R. elections in question.  Can't have that.  R.s are go-along get-along guys.

This.

No one that matters is going to even give lip service to the existence of election fraud, because they were themselves elected, or appointed by someone elected.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 10:28:21 AM »
About six weeks ago I read an article regarding fractional voting software.  This was a 'bug' that could be put into the voting machine software that would give one candidate more that 1 vote for every vote cast and the other less that a full vote for each vote they received ... excellent article, reliable source, well documented as being untraceable .... I can't find the  article to share a link .... does anyone else recall such an article and have a link they could share ?

:old:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 10:33:43 AM »
About six weeks ago I read an article regarding fractional voting software.  This was a 'bug' that could be put into the voting machine software that would give one candidate more that 1 vote for every vote cast and the other less that a full vote for each vote they received ... excellent article, reliable source, well documented as being untraceable .... I can't find the  article to share a link .... does anyone else recall such an article and have a link they could share ?

:old:

I understand what you are saying but it doesn't make mathematical or programming sense. I am curious to read the article if anyone else turns it up
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 11:47:08 AM »
So, Hillary Clinton could be the first f president.

Sorry, the "emale" was deleted.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

birdman

• friend
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 11:54:18 AM »
I understand what you are saying but it doesn't make mathematical or programming sense. I am curious to read the article if anyone else turns it up

Actually it would be pretty simple:
When a vote is entered, multiply by some number (eg 1.001, 0.999) add to current total, store internal running totals as a float, then convert to integer for readout/display.

Could be done even easier / more surreptitious by messing around with how floats are treated (since the leading fractional digit is typically truncated), one could easily manipulate the code to treat one entry as leading 1, and the other as leading 0.  

Could also be done by taking advantage of integer wrap and/or a fence-post problem type issue.

Hell, you could even do it by storing totals in such a way where a standard I/o process could only partially read the correct number (like store a total as numeric text rather than a binary integer in an unprotected area of memory on a boundary of some other normal system process that would periodically overwrite trailing digits.
By choosing the process or location, you could effectively have the system round one total down every now and then, while leaving the other alone, and all it would look like is crappy programming, and even then, really subtle.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 12:50:30 PM »

Sorry, the "emale" was deleted.
:laugh: :laugh:  Witty, you are.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 01:08:56 PM »
I'm not familiar w/ this website but it does discus fractional voting ....

http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2016, 01:12:17 PM »
Just remember.... your legitimate vote cancels out one fraudulent vote.

Don't sit at home.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2016, 01:40:46 PM »

Oh, she'll be an 'F' all right . . .
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2016, 01:40:59 PM »
James O'Keefe doing what he does best.

"We gotta win this mother *expletive deleted*er."  Part I:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2016, 01:57:25 PM »
not to worry.  Professor Joshua A. Douglas of UK, and barack himself said today, that all these fears of vote fraud are unfounded. 

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2016, 03:37:42 PM »
CNN put up, and then quickly took back down it's headline of Obama states there is no voter fraud, right after Project Veritas Part II dropped.  :rofl:
I promise not to duck.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2016, 06:36:25 PM »
CNN dropped the story because they want it to go away, not because of the Project Veritas release.  If they don't talk about it, then it isn't happening.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2016, 07:20:42 PM »
As has been pointed out in other places regarding the last election:

In every state without voter ID laws, Obama won.

In every state with voter ID laws, Obama lost.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2016, 07:32:46 PM »
As has been pointed out in other places regarding the last election:

In every state without voter ID laws, Obama won.

In every state with voter ID laws, Obama lost.

Doesn't that just mean that red states have voter ID laws?

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2016, 08:18:47 PM »

Doesn't that just mean that red states have voter ID laws?

Mainly. Since it takes a GOP majority and governor to enact voter ID usually.

It will be interesting to see what happens in WI. We've been "very red" in terms of state politics, majority red in the U.S. House, majority blue over the years in the Senate, but blue since Reagan in the Presidential elections.

Honestly, we need Voter ID and that purple ink they used in Iraq's elections.
I promise not to duck.