Author Topic: Glenn Beck plans to import tens of thousands of illegal immigrants himself  (Read 1902 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Glenn Beck plans to import tens of thousands of illegal immigrants himself
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 07:55:21 PM »
I am hearing more and more stuff that I don't like about that guy in the last few months.  He seems to be ticking off everyone who he ought to support.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 08:43:11 PM »
I used to listen to him frequently about 7 years ago,  got away from it when I stopped driving regionally.   Having just read the first couple paragraphs from that link,  I believe he's lost his mind.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 08:48:19 PM »
I used to listen to him frequently about 7 years ago,  got away from it when I stopped driving regionally.   Having just read the first couple paragraphs from that link,  I believe he's lost his mind.

He's said crazier stuff in the past 7 years.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 09:46:31 PM »
Beck has a basement big enough to sleep tens of thousands of illegal immigrants?  Ought to be one heck of a slumber party.

Yes, if you want to unincarcerate murderers and rapists and pedophiles, or bring illegal immigrants/refugees here you need to start by housing them and feeding them in the same place you live in.  I'll give you a pass on letting them wash their clothes at the laundromat if they a) know that the drain in the floor is not a squat toilet and b) they know how to use the porcelain throne without clogging it - or at least how to unclog it.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 12:00:39 PM »
The autodidact weeps during his auto de fe.

Too bad he doesn't want to keep his auto de fe, you know, auto, but must include us all in his psychodrama.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 08:28:55 AM »
I tried reading a bit of one of his books at walmart once. It read like he was high on crack when he wrote it.
I never saw the anything to like in him.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 09:32:00 AM »
I also used to catch his radio show occasionally.  He would talk about stuff that was interesting, but I could never stand it more than about 15 minutes because it would always turn into an emotional plea after a while.  It one topic wasn't emotional enough, he would switch to something that was.

That is a lot like my experience with Michael Savage.  He would sound reasonable and rational for about 10 minutes then go off into ranting and yelling a bunch of nonsense and lies which pretty much brought everthing he said into question.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 10:00:25 AM »
Well, at least he ought to be able to feed them all.

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 11:16:37 AM »

That is a lot like my experience with Michael Savage.  He would sound reasonable and rational for about 10 minutes then go off into ranting and yelling a bunch of nonsense and lies which pretty much brought everthing he said into question.

But Savage was up front about being some sort of crazy - bi-polar IIRC - and often announcing he was off his meds.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »

He's said crazier stuff in the past 7 years.

Seems I've missed out then.

I liked what he had to say, back when it was about the market sucking,  prepping and warning about legitimate subversive .gov threats.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 08:10:22 PM »
he's less political more religious now a days I think, but he is more APS then Savage will ever be.
Beck went from sort of liberal on gun issues to really good.
good enough for me.
I heard his wife is really attractive.
Good looking wife/plenty of money?
I want to do that  :cool:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 08:29:59 PM »
he's less political more religious now a days I think, but he is more APS then Savage will ever be.
good enough for me.

Savage is a Berkley liberal roleplaying a caricature of conservative America.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 12:32:51 AM »
Savage is a Berkley liberal roleplaying a caricature of conservative America.

I think he's just an angry narcissist that believes he actually is a conservative.

Most of my Beck-listening was in (I think) Obama's first term. He actually did a lot of really funny bits back then, just making fun of Obama, Pelosi, et al. Then he'd start to rant, and I'd tune out. All of the radio heads do that, repeating the same talking point in a slightly different way for five minutes at a stretch - ugh. Beck's just usually seemed to be of the "let's all do X, and we'll save the country" variety.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 11:19:58 AM »
good enough for me.
I would agree that Beck is not that bad politically, I just don't like listening to him much of the time and he runs off in left field sometimes.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2015, 10:52:22 PM »

Agreed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 06:17:53 PM »
Beck always struck me as a drunk that got religion. Not a fan of those types. I'm ok with religious folks even though it ain't my cup of tea, but I have always been a bit put off by the got religion AA types. If it works for them great, but I don't particularly want to listen to their spiel ... He seemed to inject that spiel into a LOT of his commentary.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »
Beck always struck me as a drunk that got religion. Not a fan of those types. I'm ok with religious folks even though it ain't my cup of tea, but I have always been a bit put off by the got religion AA types. If it works for them great, but I don't particularly want to listen to their spiel ... He seemed to inject that spiel into a LOT of his commentary.

The zealous convert is often, not always but often, the worst proponent of a belief system because they want others to feel their enthusiasm as much as understand and accept the philosophy.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 09:04:13 PM »
The zealous convert is often, not always but often, the worst proponent of a belief system because they want others to feel their enthusiasm as much as understand and accept the philosophy.

That is quite a good explanation of how he always appeared to me.