Author Topic: A delicious little gem of a letter  (Read 1107 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
A delicious little gem of a letter
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:41:26 PM »
Sorry, folks. I couldn't resist on this one.

Ban buses? Close the mall

My opinion is this: If the owners of Southridge Mall again come up with the idea of banning Milwaukee County Transit System buses from the mall, then I say it's time to permanently close down the mall - it's no longer needed.

Darryl Marcoux
Greenfield

Southridge mall is one of the largest malls in the Milwaukee area. Like many malls, it has bus stops at the sidewalk in several places around the mall. For a variety of reasons, the company that owns the mall is considering removing the bus stops and not having the public buses run through the parking lot.

The writer is apparently unaware that a mall can be privately owned, and that its owners can decide if buses can or cannot pass through the parking lots. It's a radical concept called private property, and that's the law, at least for the near future.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: A delicious little gem of a letter
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:10:42 PM »
Dear Sir,

It seems you are having logical thoughts in relation to the above missive. This is neither helpful, nor advisable, and should be discontinued immediately. If you must indulge in logical patterns of thought, choose a subject with less non in its sequitur.

Regards,
fistful
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife