Author Topic: Goddamned old people  (Read 2433 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Goddamned old people
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 08:33:58 AM »
Quote from: Blackburn
IF/when someone shows up and tries to get in, I'm taking their eyes. undecided
You are insane, yet amusingly so.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Azrael256

• friend
Goddamned old people
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 09:55:41 AM »
No, I think it's a great idea.  If that whole Minority Report thing happens, you'll have an extra identity.

Blackburn, people will steal anything that isn't bolted down.  I can't remember which major city it was, but some town had their sanitation workers go on strike for a long time.  Supposedly, you could wrap your garbage up like a Christmas present, leave it in the car with the windows rolled down, and somebody would steal it.  I've never had anything big stolen from me (car, TV, guns, etc.), but I still want five minutes alone with the thieves who stole a couple of little things.  I believe that our criminal justice system is still the best, but I think we stopped taking thievery seriously when we stopped cutting off thieves' hands.

Art Eatman

• friend
Goddamned old people
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2006, 11:10:42 AM »
What's big and black and looks good on a thief?  A Rottweiler.

Smiley, Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

Goddamned old people
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 12:12:20 PM »
Due to copper's increased value, I am starting to hear of thieves stealing the copper tubing from outside airconditioners. There is about $7 worth in each. Repair is hundred$.

Twycross

• friend
Goddamned old people
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2006, 01:13:28 PM »
Quote from: Blackburn
Just out of curiousity, what's better- the longest possible aluminum bat, or the shortest? I'm torn between compactness and reach.
Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I like my swingy objects about 2.5 feet long, max. Cheesy