Author Topic: Death From Unknown Causes (Alberta, Canada)  (Read 840 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Death From Unknown Causes (Alberta, Canada)
« on: July 26, 2022, 09:15:42 AM »
Deaths From “Unknown” Causes Are Now the Leading Killer in Alberta, Canada Following the Rollout of the Experimental Vaccine – 2021 Total Significantly Higher than 2019
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/deaths-unknown-causes-now-leading-killer-alberta-canada-following-rollout-experimental-vaccine-2021-total-significantly-higher-2019/

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/deaths-with-unknown-causes-now-alberta-s-top-killer-province-1.5975536

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.
Gateway pundit mention vaccine connections, but the other article talks about complications or long term effects of COVID.  I am not sure how you tell the two apart.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Death From Unknown Causes (Alberta, Canada)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 09:38:44 AM »
Gateway pundit mention vaccine connections, but the other article talks about complications or long term effects of COVID.  I am not sure how you tell the two apart.

In the long covid literature and online info/groups I've given up trying to find a breakdown between those who've had covid and are unvaxxed, or those who've had covid and have been vaxxed.

There is also no breakdown between those are those who got vaxxed and never got covid,
those who got covid then got vaxxed and those who got vaxxed and then got covid.

I'm sure the data exists, it's just not accessible.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 10:12:56 AM »
Obviously it's Trump.

He's an international murderer.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 10:34:16 AM »
If I had any stocks in pharmaceutical companies, I'd be dumping them post haste.

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 10:52:13 AM »
If I had any stocks in pharmaceutical companies, I'd be dumping them post haste.

Woody
Is it possible to track the stock ownership of the leading members of Congress?  I would think that would be a good tracker. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 12:17:15 PM »
https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10443
In a declaration effective February 4, 2020 (the HHS Declaration), the Secretary of HHS (the Secretary) invoked the PREP Act and declared Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) to be a public health emergency warranting liability protections for covered countermeasures. Under the HHS Declaration and its amendments, covered persons are generally immune from legal liability (i.e., they cannot be sued for money damages in court) for losses relating to the administration or use of covered countermeasures against COVID-19. The sole exception to PREP Act immunity is for death or serious physical injury caused by “willful misconduct.”

I bet Canada has something similar.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 12:42:28 PM »
Trump's fault in 10,9,8,7....
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 02:00:30 PM »
I personally want to know about the demographics of the people who they listed as having died "with" the 'Rona.

The vast majority were older, but I'm wondering about how many of the younger folks had cancer, or were otherwise terminally ill with something.

And any "whistleblower" is going to get stomped into paste by the .gov.
Blog under construction

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 09:00:57 AM »
Heart attacks in healthy people: A popular shower habit could take the blame
https://www.timesnownews.com/health/heart-attacks-in-healthy-people-a-popular-shower-habit-could-take-the-blame-article-93025331

Heart attack for unknown reasons?  Must be the cold showers.  I have heard of this years ago, but it is extremely rare for it to cause a heart attack from what I have heard.  More rare than some of the heart problems among athletes that have occurred lately.