Author Topic: Wow. British police actually get some marbles...  (Read 5852 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Wow. British police actually get some marbles...
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 06:19:10 AM »
Plainclothes officers.  The police have already released three different versions as to what happened.  ...  The lads sound like they could use a little training.
I have to ask, what is the usualy response of law enforcement folks when a suspect does that, hmmmm?

The "lads" screwed the pooch on this one big time.  They don't need a little training, they need to find another line of work.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2005, 06:47:15 AM »
Seems like a lose-lose situation for the police.  If they didn't shoot the guy, and he ran onto the bus or subway and detonated a bomb, the public would be saying "What ?  You just stood there ?  You didn't stop him while you had the chance, and now thirty more people have died needlessly ?"

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2005, 08:21:39 AM »
When Sindawe and I agree on something it must be close to perfect alignment in the stars.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Iain

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2005, 02:13:13 PM »

Want to guess what the next picture is going to be? I was thinking Vick, anyone got other suggestions.

There is going to be an investigation. Until then I suggest we all take deep breaths, hold off the accusations and wait see.

(Yes it is an ugly armchair, so ugly I almost like it)
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2005, 03:04:36 PM »
5 shots to the head
while the other 2 officers held him down

on a 62 degree day
it does not pay to be a cold Brazilian
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"