Author Topic: Shooting-related job available in Phoenix  (Read 1315 times)

Mike Barham

Shooting-related job available in Phoenix
« on: July 27, 2005, 08:36:53 AM »
Customer Service

Openings are available at a North Phoenix sporting goods manufacturer's incoming call center. The ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills, multi-tasking ability and work well as a team player. Previous customer service exp a plus. Galco offers a dynamic work environment, career growth, and a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Apply in person, M-F 9a-1p & 2-4pm at Galco Int., 2019 W. Quail Ave., Phx 623-434-7070

This is the ad we ran in the local papers, without much success, hence the "sporting goods" phrasing.  I work for Galco, and it's mostly holsters and other gunleather. This is pretty much an entry-level job, but a good way to get a foot in the door of the shooting industry at a solid company. Remember that it's "apply in person," so this is mainly for people local to Phoenix. There's a map on the "contact" page at www.usgalco.com.

Feel free to email me with questions, but keep in mind that I am not an HR person, and don't know everything about the job.

Mike