Author Topic: after getting unfriended on facebook, gal calls FBI- they fail to see the humor  (Read 4670 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
She had a "fling" and got dumped ( probably for good reason too ) she thought it would be clever to report this poor schmo for being a terrorist because he has an Arab sounding surname.

This guy violated Bukowski's rule, "Never date a woman crazier then yourself"

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/12/30/woman-allegedly-accuses-man-with-arabic-surname-of-terrorist-plane-threat-after-he-ends-4-day-fling/
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

wmenorr67

• friend
She watched Pretty Woman one too many times.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
She watched Pretty Woman one too many times.
What!? Stupid and a prostitute!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
What!? Stupid and a prostitute!

LOL, that's funny.
Y'know-I've never seen pretty woman does she call the cops in that movie?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
LOL, that's funny.
Y'know-I've never seen pretty woman does she call the cops in that movie?

Worse, she gets stuck with Richard Gere.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
She probably thinks that Justin Bieber is the father of her love child.

Rule #1 all women are crazy.
Rule #2 it is a man's job to find a woman who's insanity he can deal with.

(these rules were given to me by my wife.)

"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Nick1911

• Administrator
She probably thinks that Justin Bieber is the father of her love child.

Rule #1 all women are crazy.
Rule #2 it is a man's job to find a woman who's insanity he can deal with.

(these rules were given to me by my wife.)

Honestly, everyone really is insane in some way or another.  Makes life interesting, which is kinda the point.

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
And I suspect this is why we all get along so well here.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
As my dad says, "Everyone is someone else's whack-job."
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.  :P

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.  =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis

That's a sig line if there ever was one.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

grampster

• friend
"Sanity is only for those who can't handle drugs."  Zonker Harris or Uncle Duke?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Terpsichore

• friend

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.  =D

A little bit of crazy keeps the sanity going.  That, and it's just plain fun being a little nuts.   =)
There is something relaxing in working with sharp pointy things.

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

wmenorr67

• friend
A little bit of crazy keeps the sanity going.  That, and it's just plain fun being a little nuts.   =)

Need a like button for that.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
I think I drifted and y'all drafted right along with me.  Which brings us back to the APS motto "Thread drift, one of the many services we provide."
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
And I suspect this is why we all get along so well here.
As my dad says, "Everyone is someone else's whack-job."

I guess that makes you our whack-job....... =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Just like Sheldon calling the local PD when his World of Warcraft account was hacked....
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen