Author Topic: SS visit?  (Read 1670 times)

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
SS visit?
« on: June 20, 2007, 03:24:22 AM »
One day at a time.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: SS visit?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 03:37:31 AM »
I didn't read the comments, so there may be more info I missed, but this wouldn't be the first time someone got a SS visit for over the top comments on the net.  IIRC, making threats against any US President is illegal and they investigate all of them.

Chris

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 04:04:14 AM »
I read a few of the comments and started losing brain cells quickly.  I am calling BS also because not only would this person not give a link to the other forum, he would never say what it is he is accused of saying.  Plus I don't believe that the SS is going to go around carrying the items to take fingerprints while out doing an investigation.  If the investigation gets to that point you are in cuffs and going to be headed to a little room with just a couple of chairs and maybe a table.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 04:17:49 AM »
 laugh

I really, really hate forums that are organized like that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 04:48:49 AM »
They "required" him to fill out time-consuming paperwork?

They forced him to write about what he'd posted?

They "searched" his place and took his computer, but there's no mention of a warrant?

A fingerprint kit is compact and complete, yet the guy writes that they took his prints and were going to come back to "finish" the fingerprinting?

This reads like a hoax, something concocted to make the Bushmen look bad. And if you read down the list of comments, even some participants in that forum think the same.

(And as an aside . . . even at it's worst, APS and THR don't descend to the level of that forum . . . which is a good thing!)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 04:51:53 AM »
I've got serious reservations about this, as well.

If they're going to take someone's fingerprints, I suspect that they wouldn't bother to do it at his house.

No mention of a warrant, no real mention of how they three guys got into the house, etc.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 04:54:03 AM »
laugh

I really, really hate forums that are organized like that. 

WHAT organization? It's impossible to read anything for all of the crap that's smashed onto those pages.

Low literacy level amongst the posters, as well.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 04:55:38 AM »
People are still trashing the post today, and making up mock posts....

And yes, the layout is for the birds.

The only saving grace is that you can set it so when you make a post, the thread will be at the top of the list when you go back online.

In English, threads that you post to can be set to jump to the top like APS/THR.  But ONLY the ones you post to.
One day at a time.

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 04:59:17 AM »
They were obviously MIB.
Some aliens came in and raped him or something, so the MIB came and saved the day, then neuralized him and the cop and gave them this hokey story...
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

client32

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 06:30:25 AM »
not only would this person not give a link to the other forum, he would never say what it is he is accused of saying.
That was the first thing that made me suspicious about it.

They "required" him to fill out time-consuming paperwork?

They forced him to write about what he'd posted?
When I read the post I got the sense it was a female posting.  No point to this comment, just an observation
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations - APS homepage 3/4/05 - 5/20/05

Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas he will tell you. If he isn't there's no need to embarass him.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 07:18:59 AM »
As far as layout, I hate having to change pages just to see a reply.  That is why I have a wheel on my mouse to scroll down the page.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 08:17:42 AM »
Keep in mind tho that a LOT of folks, especially the ones who think that the police will protect everyone, know squat about the 4th amendment and warrants...

Blog under construction