Author Topic: My head is going to hurt when it stops spinning, Part Whatever  (Read 1190 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
My head is going to hurt when it stops spinning, Part Whatever
« on: January 06, 2015, 09:21:04 AM »
http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/249/refusing-to-rape-racism-if-you-are-an-israeli

Hebrew University has just awarded a research prize to a graduate student's essay in which she claims that Israeli soldiers are "racists for not raping Arab women."(See http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124674#.VKvuTcx17DQ )

This is no joke–anyway, who could make this up? The graduate student is a woman named Tal Nitzan. Her anthropological essay has been published by the Hebrew University's "Shaine Center."

Nitzan writes that the "lack of IDF rapes of Palestinian women is designed to serve a political purpose." Since Israel fears the Palestinians demographically, IDF soldiers have been trained not to rape the women in order to avoid creating new Palestinians and little intifaders. (Has Nitzan never heard about Palestinian honor killings in which pregnant-out-of-wedlock or adulterous women are murdered by their families who love them too much?) Nitzan alleges that the "lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences–just as organized military rape would have done."

Thus, Israeli racism, which "de-humanizes" Palestinian women, suppresses Jewish male lust–which proves that Israeli soldiers are racist oppressors.

I tells ya, them Joos is diabolical.

But Mohamed (PBUH) has blessed is with a progressive educational system so that we can see through their trickery to the very heart of their evil schemes.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

HankB

• friend
Re: My head is going to hurt when it stops spinning, Part Whatever
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:31:12 AM »
Not only that, but in the USA those sneaky Jewish b@st@rds by and large stay out of jails with a heavily-minority population by exploiting a loophole in our system and obeying the law! This law abiding nature is clearly based on their innate racism and is more proof of the perfidy of the Jewish race.

(I trust I don't have to use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] labels . . .  :facepalm: )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:58:12 PM »
So if I fail to rape brown women, is that a regular aggression, or just a micro-aggression?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:25:23 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 02:31:29 PM »
So if I fail to rape brown women, is that a regular aggression, or just a micro-aggression?

Brown from which continent?  (Yes, it does make a difference.)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 02:34:26 PM »

Depends upon the size of...
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 02:37:40 PM »
This thread is a microaggression because it spreads true information.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 02:45:06 PM »

I just...

there are no words ...

So, if I got raped by someone of an acceptable racial minority (so basically, any dude that's not white "white Hispanic" or a cop of any race) it's proof that they aren't racist?

I wonder what the radfems think of this... and then at the same time, I don't because the rabbit hole of stupid that would lead would give me a headache.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 02:46:31 PM »
So... it's racist if they DON'T rape Palestinian women. It's racist if they DO rape Palestinian women.

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot?
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 03:22:42 PM »
Reminds me of "A wife wouldn't get beaten if her husband didn't love her."
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 03:56:34 PM »
I...
what.

wow
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 04:25:20 PM »
Reading the quoted text makes me think they are implying that all Palestinian men are homosexual since there would only be more pregnant Palestinian women if Israeli soliders rape them.  That is funny. =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 12:55:41 AM »
Reading the quoted text makes me think they are implying that all Palestinian men are homosexual since there would only be more pregnant Palestinian women if Israeli soliders rape them.  That is funny. =D

Check out her mother.  No matter how good she looks at 19, or 25, or even 30 - she's gonna look like her mother.  And act like her mother, too.

Also check what the Koran (however you want to spell it) has to say about why they get four wives.

Palistinian men are idiots, but they are not morons.

stay safe.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 01:06:27 AM »
Here's another web page on it. tl;dr

http://www.wordsandwar.com/2008/01/03/complete-story-of-no-rape-racism-essay/

"Well, this is one for the books, huh, Jerry? Reeeally one for the books!"
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 11:08:41 AM »
So... it's racist if they DON'T rape Palestinian women. It's racist if they DO rape Palestinian women.
Sounds a lot like Climate Change - it it gets hotter, it's our fault, and we should send Algore money; if it DOESN'T get hotter, that's our fault too, and we should send Algore money.

Also check what the Koran (however you want to spell it) has to say about why they get four wives.
Let me guess - one wife, clearly no good. Two wives - always fight. Three wives - two against one. Four wives - perfect.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 03:59:20 PM »
Sounds a lot like Climate Change - it it gets hotter, it's our fault, and we should send Algore money; if it DOESN'T get hotter, that's our fault too, and we should send Algore money.
Let me guess - one wife, clearly no good. Two wives - always fight. Three wives - two against one. Four wives are busy with themselves and leave you alone - perfect.

Needed a minor amplification.

stay safe.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 08:24:15 PM »
Thus, Israeli racism, which "de-humanizes" Palestinian women, suppresses Jewish male lust–which proves that Israeli soldiers are racist oppressors.

It's quite simple, really. You just have to understand newthink.

Yesterday's "gentleman" ==> today's "racist."

See? Wasn't that easy?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design