Author Topic: Obama plans executive action on amnesty after the summer  (Read 1010 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Obama plans executive action on amnesty after the summer
« on: July 28, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/bracing-for-amnesty-2/

Includes cites from many sources, including sitting Congressmen of both parties.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Obama plans executive action on amnesty after the summer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:09:50 PM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/bracing-for-amnesty-2/

Well, that gives them plenty of time to come up with some big news to bury it under.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »

Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism was read by some as a "How To" book, it seems.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:28:16 PM by roo_ster »
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »
This is coming on the heels of several recently released reports that show (depending on the report - and remarkably, considering their left-leaning bias, Pew has the highest numbers) that 50-90% of the "children" coming in from Central America are actually older teenagers. Likely why MS-13 has been so busy recruiting in the detention centers. We'll have amnesty for a bunch of future gangbangers.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 02:01:50 PM »
This is coming on the heels of several recently released reports that show (depending on the report - and remarkably, considering their left-leaning bias, Pew has the highest numbers) that 50-90% of the "children" coming in from Central America are actually older teenagers. Likely why MS-13 has been so busy recruiting in the detention centers. We'll have amnesty for a bunch of future gangbangers.

I don't think you need the "future" part in that statement.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 04:41:38 PM »
What needs to be done is that whenever a crime is committed by one of these new arrivals, we need to make sure everyone knows who invited them in and who let them stay.

These might be a large number of dirty/diseased/criminals pouring over our border, but I can't and won't blame them. They are here because obama and his sycophants in congress are offering that uncle sugardaddy sam will take care of them.
Next time you see an illegal commit a crime, or you see pictures or hear stories of what's going on at the border, blame noone else but obama for stealing your money to lure them in.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zahc

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 10:17:15 PM »
What needs to be done is that whenever a crime is committed by one of these new arrivals, we need to make sure everyone knows who invited them in and who let them stay.

These might be a large number of dirty/diseased/criminals pouring over our border, but I can't and won't blame them. They are here because obama and his sycophants in congress are offering that uncle sugardaddy sam will take care of them.
Next time you see an illegal commit a crime, or you see pictures or hear stories of what's going on at the border, blame noone else but obama for stealing your money to lure them in.

If there is one thing Obama is good at it's mysteriously evading blame for anything whatsoever.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 11:48:46 PM »
If the 2016 nominee is someone currently working with this regime the press will throw Obama under the bus to try to distance that person from the stank of the last 8 years.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.