Author Topic: Adam Kokesh planning loaded rifle protest march into DC  (Read 26958 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Adam Kokesh planning loaded rifle protest march into DC
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2013, 12:07:31 PM »
expecting the cops? still kept shrooms in house? 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2013, 12:38:36 PM »

Some people like to live dangerously.

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Adam Kokesh planning loaded rifle protest march into DC
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2013, 12:44:18 PM »
So he knew
That was my first thought too.

• friends
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »
Some people like to live dangerouslystupidly.

ftfy
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2013, 10:48:43 PM »
shrooms are simply illegal.
it is a bad idea to have them when in possession of firearms, just like any multitude of prescription drugs are.
Personally imo they should be legal, I wouldn't take shrooms if they were, just like I do not drink or smoke - big gov is to powerful.
Kokesh is a dude looking to get himself in trouble by doing things the writers of the Constitution had no problems with.
biggov is proving they are the anal retentive jerks Kokesh says they are, biggov is proving his point.
You can look at the history of this thread, I was not a fan of Kokesh but the gov is persuading me into his corner.
They would have been better off ignoring him.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2013, 11:58:01 PM »
...Are we sure they're his?

I mean, I do believe they are, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see the cops drop one in the house and go "Oh, looky what we have here!"

I don't imagine he's too popular, KWIM?
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

• friends
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2013, 04:57:36 AM »
unlikely choice of plant.
if kokesh had true nads he'd have done his "event" and gotten popped there as opposed to posting a vid. i guess northwest one made him nervous.  or maybe he had dinner reservations

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »
I have a feeling this heavy handedness will garner him more support.

I am not willing to go pull a stunt like that, I have gotten to the point that I am really disgusted with all the bovine excrement big gov't exudes.
I open carry a lot more often now.

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2013, 01:12:59 PM »
ftfy
Heh. I guess he didn't figure his stunts would attract a fishing expedition.

• friends
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2013, 01:16:07 PM »
Heh. I guess he didn't figure his stunts would attract a fishing expedition.

they weren't fishing  he posted video
they acknowledge expecting cops

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2013, 01:24:59 PM »
they weren't fishing  he posted video
they acknowledge expecting cops

Then why didn't they charge him with something related to the actions done in the video? All I see is drug-related charges (i.e. things found via fishing). Still, wonder what they were thinking having drugs around while expecting a raid . . .

• friends
« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2013, 01:44:19 PM »
Then why didn't they charge him with something related to the actions done in the video? All I see is drug-related charges (i.e. things found via fishing). Still, wonder what they were thinking having drugs around while expecting a raid . . .

thinking?  lol

they can add the gun charge anytime   guns plus dope in va is a bad mistake
during operation exile guys would swear the dope was theirs but no one wanted the gun

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2013, 02:15:31 PM »
I have a feeling this heavy handedness will garner him more support.

I have a feeling it will make him look stupid.

And make him a poster boy for more gun regulation. " Even shroom-heads can have assault shooty-weapons, because dangerous NRA loopholes the children's!!!11
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »

And make him a poster boy for more gun regulation. " Even shroom-heads can have assault shooty-weapons, because dangerous NRA loopholes the children's!!!11

I sure hope you're wrong ... but I have to admit that you're probably right.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2013, 05:40:43 PM »

This. Largely, those who would support him on the gun thing will shun him because of the drug thing, and vice versa. Guy's an idiot.