Author Topic: Petraeus face charges?  (Read 925 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Petraeus face charges?
« on: January 09, 2015, 06:46:50 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
Re: Petraeus face charges?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 08:01:37 PM »
There is line a mile long filled with government agents who need to be tried, convicted if treason, and hung before they should even consider Petraeus
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 08:28:13 PM »
It does make you wonder
The woman having the files did look bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 11:07:06 PM »
My working assumption is everyone at that upper level of national policy/politics, say assistant deputy director of any given dept. on up, Senator/Congressman that's been in office for more than one term, SCOTUS justice, cabinet member, two-star General/Admirals on up, ALL have multiple felonies on them, if they were fairly investigated, or all laws in America were applied equally.

Instead of "Justice" as we think of it, it's an interdependent web of power, influence, and a MAD balance of who has dirt on who, and where all the bodies are buried.

In the ever popular America as Rome analogy, I figure we're about halfway to 3/4 through the transition from Republic to Empire.   =|
I promise not to duck.

• friends
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 11:29:12 PM »
That girl must be something she got the FBI agent too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 12:12:40 PM »
Posted here for the sake of interest

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/spread-near-and-far-bracken-on-petraeus/

If he had any honor, since he knows the entire truth of Benghazi, he would have done a Hackworth already, never mind selling the book deal first.

Instead, he’s been raking in millions on Warbucks Inc boards, which is the establishment’s way of paying him off to keep his trap shut.

That was the unsteady arrangement, me thinks. Now, Holder/Obama is launching a frontal assault. In South America, this is usually a pre-emptive strike, where the dissident politician is accused of embezzling funds and sending them to a Swiss account. This usually happens in Buenos Aires or Caracas about one week before the dissident announces his candidacy.

So I’m guessing they found out Petraeus was writing a tell-all, and are trying to burn him down first.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.